Chapter One

Welcome back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyla's POV

I sat inside my house in the suburbs of Sydney, Australia. I was playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on my XBox One for the first time. I grab a handful of potato chips from the big bag of chips next to me. A figure walks in front of the TV and glares at me. They turn off the TV and XBox and sigh.

"WHAT THE HELL, NIKKI!?" I complain. My Cêpan, Nikki, just rolls her eyes and sighs again.

"Skyla, you need to train." Nikki says.

"Uuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!" I groan."Do we have to train everyday?"

"Yes you do, if you want to be able to fight the Mogs, if they ever find you." my Cêpan explains.

"Sometimes, I really hate you." I say and stand up. I go up to my room and change quickly before rushing back downstairs, pulling my sneakers, and running out the door. I sprint down the sidewalk, my feet pounding the ground. I smile and speed up, only to bump into someone. I fall backwards and lookup to see a guy around my age.

"Sorry." I mutter as he helps me up.

"It's fine. Sorry I bumped into you." he replies."Oh I'm Killian by the way."

"Skyla." I tell him.

"Nice to meet you, Skyla." Killian says.

"I should get back to my training before my older sister gets angry. I'll see you around, Killian." I say before turning around. Before I can start running a hand grabs my left shoulder. I look back at Killian and smile.

"Wait. Can I at least get your number?" he asks.

"Alright." I say and write my cell phone number on his arm before sprinting off.

~~~~~~Time Skip because I can~~~~~~

I change into yoga pants and a tank top and climb into bed. It was 11:27 and I needed a good night's sleep for training tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was Chapter One? Oh and anyone else here ship SkylaxKillian? No? Only me? Damn it! Anyway post in the comments what your opinion of them is!

Also don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow!

Anyway take care and my StarClan light your paths, my warriors!