Chapter Nine

Ayyyyy! Go read on!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyla's POV

I hide in the basement of my house with Plaura, Nikki, and Samuel. I hold Plaura close to my chest. Plaura is 10 now and I am 11.

"When are Mom and Dad going to be back?" Plaura asks me. I look at my little sister and smile.

"I don't know. Hopefully they'll be home soon. Go to sleep now, Plaura." I tell her. She nods and lies down on the ground, her head resting on the back of the family's Chimæra, Khana.

~~~~~~Time skip a few days~~~~~~

I shiver and look up at my Cêpan, Nikki.

"Why aren't my parents home yet?" I ask her. I hear footsteps upstairs and I look at the basement door. It opens and down come my parents. I stand up and run over to them, Plaura turns around and runs up to our parents. I hug my mom and dad and cry.

"We had the Elders get a ship ready for you and your Cêpans. You two are very important to Lorien. You have to leave now." my mother tells Plaura and I. I look at Plaura and she returns the gaze. We look back at our mother and nod.

"We won't let Lorien down. We promise." my sister and I say together.

~Time skip to when they board the ship~

I hug my parents one last time before getting on the ship. I was the last to board, so everyone was waiting for me. Before the door closes I look back my parents, knowing I may never see them, only to see two Mog scouts run up behind them and stab each of them in the back.

"MOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. I start to run down to them, then I stop realizing I'll get killed too. I run into the ship and the door closes behind me.

~~Time skip to when they land on Earth~~

I get off the ship and look around. Three years have passed since we got on the ship. I was 14 now and Plaura was 13.

"Skyla, you and Nikki aren't going to hide with Samuel and I." Plaura tells me. I walk over to the two Cêpans and they tell me the plan. I nod and get my Chest, which holds my Inheritance, and go fetch Khana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? I know I ask you that question at the end of every chapter, but I don't give a damn.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Take care and may StarClan light your paths!