Chapter Four

Ayyyyy!!!! Welcome back!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plaura's POV

I sit by the windowsill by the front door and look outside at the rain falling. I sigh and and rest my head on the window and listen to the drumming on the rain and the roll of the thunder. Lightning flashes and I see a small kitten in the bushes by the front door. I stand up and grab my coat and boots and go outside. I kneel and move over to the bush slowly.

It's okay little guy. I'm here to help you." I say, softly and gently. The kitten moves closer to me and eventually sits on my lap. I pick up the kitten off of my lap and carry him inside. I bring him upstairs and into the bathroom. I fill the tub with a bit of hot water and gently place the kitten in the water. He tries to climb out a few times, but eventually gives in to the warmth o the water and let's me wash him. When I finish washing him, I dry him off and blow dry him, then make a little bed for him in my room. I carry the kitten downstairs and to the basement. I walk over to Samuel and grin.

"Hey Sam! I have a surprise for you." I say and tap on my Cêpan's shoulder. He turns around looks at me.

"Oh hey Plaura." he says. He looks at the kittens and smiles.

"Is this little guy your surprise?" he asks. I nod and the kitten paws at the air. The kitten was a little tuxedo tom with blue eyes.

"Can we keep him?" I ask.

"Sure." Sam replies.

"Yay!" I cheer and hug Sam.

"I shall call you, Flutty Tuddy!" I announce. Sam looks at me like I'm insane and laughs. Flutty Tuddy purrs and mews in agreement.

"I think he likes his new name." Sam says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think?

Don't forge to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Take care and may StarClan light your paths, my warriors!