Chapter Eight

Welcome back!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plaura's POV

I smile as I run across the yard. It was my 8th birthday and my parents let me stay home from school. I ride my bike around the street and smile. Suddenly, the sounds of other kids laughing and playing stops. I look up to see a massive ship. I whimper and my grandparents run out of my family's house and bring my inside. They take me to the basement where my Cêpan, Samuel and Skyla's Cêpan, Nikki are already waiting. I hug Sam and hide behind him. My family's Chimæra, Khana comes down to the basement and shifts into a tiger. She sits at the bottom of the stairs and looks at me. About two hours later my sister, Skyla comes down to the basement and our parents explain to us what is happening, then they leave. We stay in the basement for a few days with food and water.

"Skyla, what's going on?" I ask my sister.

"I don't know, Plaura." my sister replies. I notice that she has two daggers strapped to her thighs and I smile.

"Skyla, what if the Mogs get in the house?" I ask.

"Then, I'll fight them off. I'll protect all of you." she replies and watches at the basement doors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you think?

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Take care and may StarClan light your paths my warriors!!