Chapter Seven

Welcome back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyla's POV

I run outside and hop into my hoverboard and ride to my favorite part of my little town on Lorien. The skate park. I was 10 years old now and Plaura was 9 years old. I had gotten pretty good at hoverboarding, since I had taken quite a liking to it.

"Hey Skyla!" a girl calls. I hop off my board and sprint to the entrance of the skate park.

"Hey, Stellar." I say and high five my best friend.

"You ready?" Stellar asks.

"Oh yeah!" I say and we walk into the park. We get on our hoverboards and try some of the things you can do at the park. We do tricks and show off in front of the guys there. When we decide to leave the park, we walk out laughing smiling. We look up at the sky to see Mog ships flying in and suddenly all of Lorien grows silent. Mog soldiers jump from ships and land in front of Stellar and I. One of them shoots Stellar and my friend falls to the ground. I kneel beside my friend and hold her hand. My parents, who were over at Stellar's house talking with her parents, run outside. Stellar's parents follow and Stellar's scoops up his daughter in his arms and runs her back into the house. My parents use their powers as Garde and kill the five Mog soldiers and run me back home. Plaura's already home and is in the basement by the tim I get back. I go down to the basement and hide with my Cêpan Nikki, and Samuel and Plaura. My parents leave the house, locking all the doors and windows before they go fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you think?

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Take care and may StarClan light your paths, my warriors!