Chapter Two

Welcome back!! I hope you all enjoy this chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plaura's POV

I ran down the sidewalk, my feet slamming against the cement with every step as I run home. I was training for the day when the Mogs found me. So far Samuel hasn't noticed anything strange about anyone. I guess that's good. I've never seen a Mog before, but Sam told me that he's seen them many times. Anyway, I wonder how Skyla is doing wherever she is. Sam and Nikki had decided to split up when we reached Earth and created a charm between my sister and I, so that we would be safe until the time came. I guess how the charm works is if one of us dies the other gets a scar and the charm is broken if we're in the same area. I don't know how it works because they never explained it to me. Oh well, I guess I have to live with it. I slow down as I near my house and walk up to the front door. I open the door and go inside.

"Sam?" I call.

"I'm in the basement, Plaura!" a voice replies. I go down to the basement and smile.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as I look over his shoulder.

"I'm making something. Now, want do you need?" Sam asks.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hi." I reply and go back upstairs to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, this was a short chapter, but I have homework to do, so yeah.....

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow!

Take care and may StarClan light your paths!