Chapter Five

Jasmine's POV

  Luckily it didn't take that long for me to get back, or someone might get suspicious. Even if someone did catch me, they wouldn't be able to tell anyone. I entered the Mess Hall and got some food, then headed back to the Aphrodite Cabin.

  "Geez, What took you so long?" A girl asked me. "Heh, I got lost along the way." I replied, scratching the back of my head. I've always been known to have supreme acting skills. She muttered an 'Mhm' and continued doing her makeup.

  I resisted to snicker as I thought of all the evil things I could do today. Of course, I would have to befriend some other people, so if someone accuses me of doing anything to Percy they would be on my side. My eyeliner got a little messed up earlier. so I had to fix it.

  I did one of those intense thinking moments while doing so, smiling like a maniac. I should pick off some of the less important Half Bloods first. That way, no one would notice they were gone. I mean, I'm sure SOMEONE would notice, but hopefully they would'nt think too much about it.

  Or better. I could get rid of the ones no one cared about! Like that Drew girl, all she's caused me since I've arrived is pain and suffering, and I'm sure I'm not the only victim. She almost ruined Nancy Drew for me! That reminds me of Percy's old bully, Nancy Bobofit. I pretended to like her, when really I hated her guts.

  I overheard some people talking about 'Camp Mars' or something like that, so hopefully they wouldn't be a threat. Even if they were, they wouldn't be able to tell anybody. Dang it! I messed up my eyeliner. Ugh.

Annabeth's POV

  It's official, something happened to my boyfriend. No way would he only spell one thing wrong! Right now I was chilling in the Athena Cabin, trying to concentrate on my book. Without realizing, most of my fingernails were nibbled off. Dam it.

  I placed the book down, then started for the door. Outside, everyone seemed genuinely fine, except for me. I searched around for a bit, secretly hoping Percy would just pop up. Guess what? He didn't. I hope Chiron will let me out, so I could search for him. Of course, I would need to recruit some people to help me, since it's not very smart to be outside the boarders alone when you're a half blood.

  "Chiron!" I called, running towards the Big House. "Hmm?" All his attention turned to me. "Can I go outside the boarders to find Percy?" I tried to speak as fast as I could. "I don't see why not. Make sure to bring someone with you, my dear. Remember to pack only the necessary." (I suck at speaking for Chiron, I know) "Of course!" I was probably more excited then I should've been.

  I practically flew back to my cabin to pack drachmas, my Yankees cap, a change of clothes, a canteen and more. I quickly zipped the up backpack and rushed to the door. Right after I opened it, I immediately crashed head first into a girl. "I'm sorry!" She shouted, helping me to my feet. She must be the new girl, the one that arrived a few days ago. Percy only disappeared after they came, I thought to myself. No, I shouldn't be accusing them so fast. I need evidence. She didn't look like an Athena kid, so I was pretty confused on what she was doing here. No harm in asking, right?

  "Hey," I started, "You don't look very familiar. Who's your godly parent?" She looked to the floor. "I don't actually know." I swear on River Styx I'd those gods broke their promise- "Anyways, how old are you?" Hopefully the gods kept their word about claiming them before 13, or else there might be World War 3. She looked up at me. "12." Phew. She should be claimed soon. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Well, I didn't know what to do so I just decided to take a look around. Your guide isn't very good." I rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it." I joked. Well, sort of joked. That's when an idea popped into my head. "Say, how good are you at training?"

~Time Skip because why not?~

Still Annabeths' POV

  Everything is ready, it's time to begin our expedition. That girl, Anne, seemed to have enough experience fighting to come with us to find my Seaweed Brain. Plus, what better way to keep an eye on her? For all I know, she could be the one behind this whole mess. If she was, she wouldn't get away with it. Now, if I was some crazy kidnapper, where would I hide my victim? Of course. In a secluded area, far from civilization. There must be no witnesses. I flung my backpack over my back, and began to march toward the door.