Chapter Three

Jasmine was having so much fun doing makeup and choosing outfits that she almost forgot she had someone imprisoned. When she did finally remember, she figured he would be fine until tomorrow.

i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊, w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑?

Wait, what did I just think? Oh gods, she thought. I'm going crazy. Dinner was only in a few minutes, so she and the rest of the cabin decided to get going.

The Dining Pavilion had no walls or roof or walls, only Greek columns, which made Jasmine wonder where they went if it rained. There where green people serving varieties of fruits and BBQ, which looked delicious.

Jasmine rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing correctly. Yup. There were definitely green people putting food on the tables.

Jasmine took a seat at the Aphrodite table and took grapes, BBQ, and bread. She was slightly confused, since everyone else had something in their cup, while hers was empty.

"Ask for any non-alcoholic drink." A boy next to her said, noticing her confusion.

"Grape juice." Jasmine told the cup, and sure enough, what she had asked for was now in the glass.

She took a sip, and was surprised how good it was. But then again, she wasn't sure were it even came from.

Annabeth searched around from her table, beginning to worry when she couldn't find Percy.

"Hey, Piper!" She called to the Aphrodite table. 'Piper' looked in her direction. "Yes?" She replied. "Have you seen Percy anywhere? He's never late."

Percy's name caught Jasmine's attention. Luckily no one seemed to notice she was listening in on the conversation, so to make sure no one got suspicious she drank the rest of her drink.

"Hmm. Haven't seen him, maybe someone else knows." Piper replied. Annabeth just sighed as a response.

After Jasmine almost finished her meal, the boy next to whispered: "Hey, you forgot to make an offering." Jasmine jut looked at him as if to say 'I was meant to destroy my precious food?' When he continued. "The gods like the smell. Luckily it's not to late, just throw some in the fire."

Jasmine stood up and walked over to the fire to throw in some grapes and bread, since she already finished the BBQ.

Surprisingly, it smelled like fresh (When I wrote fresh I made a spelling mistake and it auto corrected to drugs 0-0) right-out-of-the-oven brownies. (Now I'm hungry)

After everyone was finished, Chiron stomped his hoof on the ground, getting the attention of all the campers.

Mr. D yelled at them to listen up, then began talking. "You should all know this by now, but capture the flag is on Friday, which means tomorrow." There was some cheering from the Ares cabin. "Anyways, there are two new campers today, Jaslyn Hinako and Anna Boya."

"It's actually Anne Baya-" The girl with brown hair that had guided Jasmine called, only to be interrupted with a "WHATEVER!" From Mr. D. Jasmine didn't even bother correcting him.

After that, everyone gathered around the campfire and sang songs. The fire was about 5 feet high, and most of the songs was just the Apollo cabin singing their lungs out and the rest just mumbling along.

By this point Annabeth was worried sick about Percy, wondering where he could be, when a loud horn blew.

"What's that?" Jasmine asked. The same boy she sat next to at dinner quickly replied, "That's our cue to leave, campfire times over." Everyone stood up and walked back to their cabin, chatting with other campers as they headed back.

When they did, Jasmine threw herself back on her bed, wondering what to do. If course, more people would start getting suspicious about Percy, so she had to make up an excuse. She thought for a minute, then a thought popped into her mind. Would if she just wrote a letter in his handwriting? I mean, it couldn't have changed THAT much since Yancy Academy.

With a smirk on her face, she leaped out of bed and creeped out of Cabin 10, making sure no one saw her.

It didn't take her long to find the Poseidon cabin, with it's gray walls that had pieces of seashells and coral attached to it, and windows facing the sea. When she opened the door and walked in, she wasted no time pulling out an old piece of paper from her back pocket and began to scribble something down:

Annabeth,

If your wondering where I am, I went outside camp. There was some strange noises so I decided to check them out. I knew the noises would be gone if I went to get you or the others, so I went alone. I'm probably just going to be gone for a few hours, so don't worry about me.

Percy

(I used the wrong form of your on purpose)

After Jasmine finished, she scurried out the door and rushed back to her cabin after planting her trap on a table. Luckily no one noticed she had left, so she went back to her bed to get her beauty sleep.

Time Skip

When she finally awoke, she immediately checked the time. 9:00. Perfect! Right on time. She thought, jumping out of bed to get dressed and do her makeup. She wore a cropped Camp Half Blood t-shirt and jean shorts. She looked around to see the rest of the cabin doing the same. Hopefully her note would keep people unsuspecting that anything bad has happened to Percy.

Hello! I know this chapter is kind of short, but I wasn't sure what else to say. If you have anything you think I should change/add, please tell me. I also haven't checked this one for any errors, because every time I reread it I just go: 'This sucks. Why did I make it again?' Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you next time!