~ the one with the morning after

Alex wakes slowly, taking a moment to adjust to the bright light coming from her open curtains that she forgot to shut. She groans small and rolls over, her arm brushing against someone else's. She slowly looks over and her jaw drops, a blush flooding her body, as she realises Charlie Swan is laid beside her snoring. "Oh my god!" She whispers loudly, picking the covers up to check if she's dressed. She isn't.

And it all comes flooding back to her; oh wow. She went hard last night... In more ways than one. Charlie stirs and rolls onto his back with a big yawn, realisation dawning on his face. "Did we..."

"Yep."

"How many-"

"I don't remember." She blushes deeply staring at the ceiling.

"Should we..."

"Yep." Alex leaps up and runs to the bathroom.

Charlie scrambles up grabbing his clothes. "Uh... I'll see you-"

"Just go!" Alex calls, turning the shower on.

Charlie nods once and rushes to his car, speeding away. Alex exhales slowly and peaks out of the bathroom, staring at the empty bed. She shakes her head and jumps in the shower, running a hand through her short hair. Since when was she one for one night stands!? Not since college, at least. And she dropped out of college so that's summarises who she was back then.

She let's the water rush over her tingling body; when was the last time she felt this good? Probably never. And sadly that can NEVER happen again - ever. She came here for a fresh start. Not to jump in to bed with the first man who shows her kindness. She shakes her head to clear it and washes herself quickly jumping out. When she goes back to the bedroom she's surprised to see a note on her bed.

Lunch - 1:30. I'll pick you up.
Charlie

Huh. She shouldn't. She really shouldn't... Oh what the heck. Alex throws some leggings and a blouse on, running inside. "Cammy! CAM!" She calls, running around the house.

"Oh for god sake I wanted some peace!" Cammy yells.

Alex bursts into the bathroom and sits on the toilet beside the bath. "Hi. 2 minutes - promise. So um I had sex last night. With Charlie."

Cammy spits her wine out and drops the glass into the water. "ALEX!!!"

"I know!!!" She yells back, putting her head in her hands. "What have I done!"

"Charlie evidently." She says, sitting up and reaching her hand out. "Hey now. It's okay, we all make mistakes."

"Cammy, this wasn't a mistake. I really enjoyed it. Like, really really enjoyed it. That man has... And..." She sighs. "He wants to go for lunch."

Cammy's jaw drops. "Sleeping with him AND getting lunch? Oh you have to get married now, you can't live a life of sin!" She says dramatically.

"Ha ha." Alex sighs, groaning. "I wanted a fresh start! Now everywhere I go I'm going to know what his ... Looks like."

Cammy burdfs out laughing. "Uh huh... How-"

"I won't tell you... But it was decent enough." Alex smirks. "Cammy, I need you to be serious for 30 seconds."

Cammy straightens up and covers her areas with bubbles. "Serious. 30 seconds, go."