2. how could you still remember me?

lily's pov

we are waiting in the living room for my mom and emily. i'm bored af. dylan and his posse were still talking. and i was on my phone waiting for my best friend -kinda only friend now- to come.

"we're here!" my mom yells with emily behind her. emily sits down next to me.

"hi" i say.

"hey" she says.

"um what do you guys want to do? we could all sleep in the guest room" i tell them.

"yeah that would be okay!" dylan says as the rest of them nod. we go upstairs.

"um two people could sleep on the couch, two on the floor, two on the other couch, and two on the bed" i say.

"okay! i want bed!" malina said. wow that was very quick.

"i want it too!" emily says.

"what? emily??" i yell. malina and emily smile at each other and clap. so i guess they are friends now??

"uhhh..ok anyone else?" i get cut off by avi lake.

"lara and i will take that couch!" okay.. kitana looked kinda upset.

"then.. i guess dylan and louis can take the other couch. unless kitana wants the couch. i can take the floor and all of you can go on the couch"

"no it's okay, i'm fine with sleeping on the floor!" kitana says.

we all get ready for bed and watch a series of unfortunate events. it's kinda weird seeing dylan up there. dylan and louis fell asleep. so did everyone else. except for kitana and i.

"hey do you want to go to my room and watch something?" i ask kitana. she nods and we walk across the hall to my room. she takes a look around.

"woah your room is so pretty!" kitana says.

"thank you" i laugh. we sit down my bed and i turn on friends because who doesn't like friends.

we watch like a whole season and we bond. she's really nice.

"i'm getting tired" i say.

"me too" kitana yawns, "so how do you know dylan?"

i think for a second. it was a while back.

•flashback•
DYLANS POV
•lily: 4, dylan: 5, emily: 5•

i was sitting all alone. i was new to the school and everyone was looking at me the whole day. i was so scared.

at lunch, i had a turkey sandwich and a juice box. i was so sad. no one came up to me to say hi or even to just talk to me. my teacher kept on checking up on me to see if i was okay. then two girls start pointing at me. one had blonde hair and the other had dark brown.

they started walking up to me. i was so scared. i looked down at my lunch and kept eating.

the blonde girl sat next to me and the dark browned hair sat across.

"hi i'm lily! and that's emily! we're friends now"

"yeah! what's your name??" the girl names emily asked.

"dylan.. can i be your friend too?" i asked red as a tomato.

the blonde girl named lily hugged me, "of course!".

•end of flashback•

"and that's basically it!" i say.

"woah. you've been friends for so long! how did i not meet you before!?" kitana faces me.

"well... he kinda forgot about me?"

"no he didn't. he talked about you all the freaking time. like everyday" she says.

"really?"

"uhh yeah!"

"oh.. maybe he didn't forget about me. what about emily??"

"he talked about her but not like he did about you!"

"woah. that's kinda crazy"

"yeah.. don't tell him but i think. i think. maybe. it's possible. that he kinda liked you"

wait whatttttttttttttttttt