5. how could we still fight?

lily's pov

i woke up and checked my socials. i stayed in bed almost all day.

so i checked my twitter and i was so shocked to see what emily tweeted.

emrussoo:
so basically my best friends are kinda fighting with each other and i'm kinda confused. like i think i know who's side i'm on but idk because i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. so ik i shouldn't be addressing it on social media but what should i do?

#confused #wtf #friendproblems

•end of tweet•

we all know it is about dylan and i but whatever. i texted her a BILLION times but she left me on read.

it's kind of obvious who stands with who.

tbh, dylan and i are totally probably not friends anymore. whatever.

so the whole day i sat in my bed and literally just watched friends.

then all of a sudden, i hear the doorbell ring, it's almost like deja vu.

oh my shishcabob wieners. it's avi lake. what the fawk is she doing here?

i go down. actually i first change and freshen up because i haven't this whole day.

i finally go downstairs and open the door. i saw a very apologetic looking avi lake staring into my eyes.

"hi" she says.

"hi?" i say with confusion.

"can i come in?" she asks me.

"sure?" avi walks into my home and takes a seat on the couch.

"so, take a seat" avi says acting like she was my therapist. actually i think she IS my therapist.

"um oki" i take a seat on an ottoman.

"so" avi takes out a stylish notepad and smiles, "what are your problems?".

"wait what?"

"to be exact.. why are you mad at dylan and emily?" avi looks straight into my soul.

"uhh.. did they ask you to do this?"

"no. i just realized. you have been really.. weird i guess?"

"oh?" i realize that EMILY had a really weird part in her tweet earlier. it said what should i do? so i'm guessing her and dylan PLANNED this whole thing. like wtf? CMON BISH YOU KNOW THAT IM GOOD AT PROBLEM SOLVING!

anyways, i got up and she did too.

"sorry avi. but i know that emily and dylan planned this" i say. she tries talking but then i start ranting about random shiz.

"so basically all i'm trying to do is stay my distance from dylan. he kinda ghosted me a few years ago when he joined a series of unfortunate events and he forgot about me and i'm lowkey pissed off. but it's okay i guess. i mean emily and i have been friends for FOREVER. and then she sides with dylan? likeee. i'm kinda mad at both of them. but i really miss them a lot and i wish i could go back to how it used to be. and no offense but ever since he had met you guys, he has been very distant. and it's not a bad thing, i really like being friends with you guys. but you know- i-"

"it's all okay! you don't have to say anything. i get it! it probably is hard! and dylan didn't forget about you. he talked about you all the time. and i'm not joking when i say ALL the time" avi tells me.

"what do you mean.. all the time?"

"when we were going to see you the other day for dinner, he literally was out of the seat. and a few years ago he told us that he was trying to talk to you but he didn't know what to say. and after all these years that you didn't see each other or talk to each other, he still really likes you!" avi smiles.

what does she mean by 'he still really likes you'?

"wait what do you mean he still really likes me?" i ask. she has a look on her face like she had said too much.

"oh! i have to go i'll see you later! at the dinner!" avi says.

what dinner? i wasn't asked to come for a dinner.

she leaves and i'm still confused and lowkey upset. i mean she did give me a reason not to be mad. but i still am. i don't know why either. oh well. it's ok i guess?