Runaway with me Part one

So I have decided to make the last chapter the prologue because I want to skip to the more exciting part of the story. Once this book is finished, I might do a prequel. In this retelling Dean and Rory are still together and Jess and Ginger have been together for a good while. Anyway, into the story.... 

Keg Max season three,

"Jess I've been looking for you." I walked into Kyle's bedroom.

"I was just tired of every thing down stairs." Jess got up. I wrapped my arms around him tilting with a smirk on my face. 

"Sad boy what's wrong?" I said seeing how glummy he looked. Jess pressed his head to mine.

"Nothing I just..." He stop mid sentce. 

"Say it." I told him, some times with Jess you just had to presser him into talking.

"I can't graduate." He said.

"I didn't get into Yale." I said.

" You told me-" I cut him off.

"I mean Rory got in and she wanted to got to Harvard, I have every thing she had and I'm way more well rounded." I ranted.

"I know fire, it's okay." I buried my head in his shoulder. Fire was a nickname he had given to me for my red hair and as he called it my 'fire streak'.

"We are doomed." I said a few tears running down my face.

"You know what we could do." Jess said that trouble making gleam sparking in his eyes.

" Make another fake murder in fronty of Doose's?" I guessed.

"No I think Taylor would firger out that we did it this time." 

"Your probily right." I said. 

"I was thinking."

"That's a very dangerous thing." I commented.

"Since Luke is going to kick me out the second he hears that I'm not graduating, and since your not going to Yale." He stopped.

"Your not suggesting we."

He nodded.

"We can't run away Jess."

"We woun't be running away were both eighteen." He said.

"That's-"

"Come on Ginger, we can live together, work together, it'll be fun." I sighed before he spoke again. " Ginger I love you, I want to be with you." I stood in shock Jess had never told me he loved me before.

"I-I love you too, ok I'll come with you."

"Thank you, I'll go get my car and we can go to Luke's first-"

"Wait, were taking my car." I told him.

" Why?" He asked.

"Because your car is smaller, and my car has seat belts and dosn't break down ever two seconds." 

"Ok." He laughed and kissed me before leading us out of the room.

"What are we going to tell everyone?" I asked.

"Were running away we don't tell anyone." Jess whispered. "But I think it's okay to leave a note, like Opie did." Jess said.

"Wait did you really watch The Andy Griffith show." I said smiling like never before.

"I thought you might kill me if I didn't and that episode was on."

"Your such a softy." I teased, he rolled his eyes.

"Ginger!" Rory said comming up to me with Dean on her heals.

Jess and Dean walked a few feet to talk, they had been good friend since Jess and I had gotten together before that they were rivels because Dean had always been a bit protective over me and it didn't help that Rory didn't like Jess.

"So Jess and I are going back to our house," I said.

"You're not going to-" 

"No. I just wanted you to tell Lane that she did awesome." I said.

"Okay then, I'll see you at home."

"Yeah, I'll see you at home," I said knowing that wasn't true. 

~~~~~~~