An encounter (stupid enough)

It's impossible for a Kim Dahyun to wear dresses higher than her knees.

Let alone drink an alcohol.

And so before you could drag her to go to a teenage party, a miracle needs to happen.

It just so happens that Son Chaeyoung believes in herself so much that even the impossible is possible for her.

Though, dragging Kim Dahyun on a party may seem to be the only exception for her belief. Or is it?

Chaeyoung tried to pull her out of her bed once more, and Dahyun threw another pillow on her face as an answer. "Hey, Kim Dahyun!" The wide-eyed woman called for the nth time, losing temper for her best friend-slash-roommate who seems to be having a nice time with her books before she barges inside her room and spits out some news about a really popular girl throwing a party on her house that they can't miss. It's so cliché of her. "I swear in the name of the one who birthed you, if you won't come with me to this stupid party I won't talk to you for weeks!"

There was no reply from Dahyun and Chaeyoung really just wanted to choke her at this point, she let out an offended gasp. "Really? You can sleep at night knowing that I won't be talking to you? You can take that in without barfing it out!? How can I be friends with a stubborn, sociopath, and a freakin' studyholic person like you!"

"Your words already, it's a stupid party! Besides, why do you even want me there? You have Mina to go with you! And I'm not stubborn, everyone at school literally calls me Miss Goody two Shoes. And I'm not a Sociopath! Do you even know what that means? And for heaven's sake please refrain calling me as such!" For Son Chaeyoung, there's a lot of words to describe Kim Dahyun. Such as...punchable.

Chaeyoung sneered, "No, everyone calls you a prude and Study Monster because they all know that you can live your life without a dick, but not without books." Dahyun's face crumpled in disgust as she threw an affronted glance at her friend for bringing up her body count into the conversation.

"Okay, first of all, that is such a claim and very nasty to have you brought up the word..."

"Dick?" Chaeyoung supplied when her best friend can't seem to bring herself to say it. Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"...Yeah, that. It was nobody's business but me. Who cares if I'm a prude?"

"Everyone cares."

"Oh, please, like you're not." Dahyun did not bother to look over at her friend's bubbling outrage as she proceeds to busy herself with the book she was reading. Apparently, it was far more interesting than Chaeyoung's begging to go to the party.

It was quiet for a few seconds, Dahyun might even guess that Chaeyoung had already given up and went out of her room, but to her dismay...

"Hey, Dahyun? Do you know what I want to do to you right now?" Chaeyoung slowly walked up towards her, towering on her sitting figure, who was not bothered by the sudden shadow looming over her.

"Oh what, you want to stop bothering me? I'd really appreciate it if you get out." Dahyun innocently asked, with of course a tiny hint of sarcasm in between her words.

Chaeyoung shook her head earnestly, as if an obedient and kind kid about to to harm someo— "I wanted...to choke the air out of your body!" Chaeyoung lunged forward and wrapped her hands around Dahyun's neck to choke her, but to her dismay, Dahyun got out by kicking her and jumping out of the bed. "Come here you midget!" She tried running near Dahyun but unsuccessful, "You have a lot of nerve to be saying that I haven't been laid my entire life!"

"Why, isn't it true!?" Dahyun yelled across the room. Overlooking the fact of how may it seem like she's judging her best friend for still not kicking it off with Mina even after being together for as long as she can remember.