That very special roofie brownies

If Chaeyoung didn't have Mina right by her side at this moment, then she's probably dead.

Considering how her best friend's acting and how it's her first time seeing Dahyun act like that. If ever the girl would go back to being sober and not high, Chaeyoung's dead. She promised to look after her friend at this stupid party but then yet again, she failed, because she was too busy kissing her girlfriend. She's so close to blaming it on Mina's irrisistible lips any time now.

"What should we do!?" She asked, panicked, Chaeyoung was pacing back and forth in front of everyone when they moved to one of the house's bedroom to take Dahyun away from the people who can see her like this. Not that everyone there cared enough about seeing someone being high but there are still people from their school who knows who she is, and they can't let anyone know what happened.

Mina was calming Chaeyoung down while sitting on the bed. Momo was just there to watch the scenes unfold. Nayeon was talking to Momo every now and then like there's no problem at all. Jihyo was actually concerned and mad. Sana was holding Dahyun's hand because the latter insisted. And Dahyun was sitting on one of the bean chair while smiling like an idiot at everyone there.

"We can't do anything except wait for the side effects to subside." Sana only muttered, looking over to Dahyun who was now smiling at her so she smiled back.

"You know what, this your fault." Jihyo pointed but Sana was too occupied with Dahyun's smile than to pay attention to Jihyo who was pointing fingers, "If you just told us that this Yoongi is a heavy marijuana user then we shouldn't have come here in the first place. You did that to Dahyun." Nayeon stood up to pull her back softly.

"Hey, Sana just wanted us to have fun. Who knows that Yoongi was still on his marijuana phase? Almost everyone in the school thinks he quit after he was almost caught selling some inside the school." Momo defended and fished her phone from her back pocket before saying, "Oh, Jeongyeon have got to see this."

"Seriously? You're not concerned and was actually willing to tell other people about this? And Jeongyeon? This is a serious problem Momo!" Jihyo thinks she was the only one left sober, even Nayeon's not being reasonable.

"Would you relax? She's just high, it's not like she'll be dying any time soon." Jihyo groaned at that and buried her face on her lap.

"Argh, you really don't get it do you!? Dahyun just ate weed brownies! It'll be on her medical records!"

"And she'll blame me for it." Chaeyoung cried on the side and Mina hugged her.

Jihyo glance over to Dahyun and Sana who was busy smiling at each other. Sana was trying to calm Dahyun down despite the drama happening behind her. "You're pretty." Dahyun subconsciously murmured with a smile, and Sana's smile widens.

"You're pretty too." Sana answered and Jihyo looked away after that.

"Besides, I thought you hate her? Dahyun, I mean, don't you both have an ongoing feud?" Momo asked.

"Academic-wise, yes. But like this, no!" Jihyo replied, "I don't want to see her or anyone like this or worse, dying. It was really just about the two of us trying to be better on tests than the other, if anything, I would like to see her succeed."

"That's really sweet, Jihyo." Sana camly said without looking at her , eyes trained to hers and Dahyun's now clasped hand, but Jihyo smiled small nonetheless.

"I guess you're not really a dragon after all." Momo shurgged but it did not got away without Jihyo hearing it.

"A what now?!"

"Look, I'm sorry, no? I don't mean for any of these to happen. Let alone wish to have Kim Dahyun eat one of my friend's brownies. It was just an accident." Yoongi was trying to explain himself in front of everyone, with a bit of arguable glare from Jihyo, when he was called by Momo inside the bedroom to help them out.