How do one bleach their eyes?

Dahyun lazily plopped down the empty seat just across Chaeyoung and Mina and picked her food little by little. She was not really hungry, she lost her appetite and energy for the day that time her dad called her earlier before going to school.

And although the talk was really uneventful, just her parents asking how is she, Dahyun still had the alarming feeling of them finding out what's really been happening to her the past days.

"Why the long face?" Dahyun's face crumpled even harder after hearing Chaeyoung's teasing voice. But she knows there's a hidden curiosity and worry on her tone that she was yet to hear.

"Nothing. Just...worried about the finals." Dhayun knows it's an obvious and a very bad lie, but honestly, Chaeyoung knows her best to figure it was even if she lies good.

"Oh, c'mon. It's too very early to be worried about that. Is this still about the call with your parents?" Her best friend asked and Dahyun's heart sunked once again, "Dude, you understand that they didn't called you because they already know, okay? They literally have no clue about what happened. You still have time, I assure you. You'll be safe and you'll graduate and find a job." Chaeyoung said, snatching Mina's pizza off her tray.

Maybe Chaeyoung's right, she still have enough time to figure out what to do. With the help of Sana of course.

Besides, by the time they get to know it, Dahyun's sure that they already thought of a solution.

By the time that Dahyun decided that she's not hungry anymore, a complaining and irritated girl sat down their table just next to her. Her brows were furrowed and she stole Dahyun's still-full tray away from her and ate it instead.

"Oh, hey Nayeon." Mina greeted with a nod.

Dahyun stilled on her seat, she never really gotten to see or even talk to Im Nayeon all her life, usually she can hear her laughs across the hallways as she walks but that was just it. Sitting next to her is something she never really thought of.

Im Nayeon slapped her hand on the table and everyone around them flinched but Mina, she was busy snuggling with Chaeyoung that it was almost disgusting.

"I hate her!" Nayeon growled with her eyes somewhere Dahyun couldn't reach and she's definitely intrigued about what's making Im Nayeon upset. Or who.

Mina finally looked back at her and asks, "What did you do this time?" She sighed and rolled her eyes as if this is a daily occurence, and maybe it is, that Nayeon only comes here to complain and Mina's already tired of it.

"Oh, please. Stop with all the it's-my-fault-thing because it's not! I am trying my best to let her know in every way possible but she was just so dense! It's like she's a total fool! I can't believe I have a crush on the most smartest person I know but can't even figure out what I feel for her!" She explained and Dahyun grew confuse. Who could she be talking about? Im Nayeon have a crush! That's big news.

For a moment, everyone in their table was silent because Dahyun and Chaeyoung doesn't know what to react to that, they just found out that Nayeon have someone in her mind already and it is a big deal, but it was mostly Dahyun.

Nayeon turned her head towards her and she freezed, gulping hard while trying not to sweat. "You." She called and Dahyun became a stuttering mess. "Do you have any idea how to tell a girl you like her?" The question caught her off guard and Chaeyoung and Mina laughed on the corner.

"You seriously asked the wrong person for that." Chaeyoung chuckled and wiggled on her seat. Meeting everyone's questioning gazes. "You see, Miss Dahyun here, haven't experienced being in love with someone since birth. So it's wrong you have asked her. Besides it's be really a great help to ask a person who definitely likes girls too." Nayeon looked at her again and Dahyun sunked on her seat. Damn it, Chaeyoung!