Save the Date

Dahyun did not dress like this just for anyone but Sana to compliment her. She did not just dress like this just for everyone to look at her direction and slack their jaw. She did not just dress like this to impress everyone around her but have Minatozaki Sana not even looking at her when they bump each other in the hallway. She did not just dress like this, on a skimpy plaid skirt, pulling it just above her knees, ignoring the dress code for the first time in her effin' highschool life, just to have Sana bury her face on her phone like her life depend on it and that it was something very very important.

Stupid Sana. Stupid Sana and her stupid phone.

Dahyun refuses to be affected, and yes, it does seem crazy to think how literally the student body, even Jihyo, finds a way to tell her a compliment and fall head over heels for her once again, but Sana. She wears the cute skirt for Sana and the woman didn't even bat an eye.

"Oh my god, why did you do that?" Chawyoung took the poor pencil out of Dahyun's grasp just as soon as she snapped it in half. The thought of Sana ignoring her felt so distasteful in Dahyun's mouth she did not even noticed how she was gripping the pencil too hard.

It was the start of the afternoon classes and Dahyun immediately walked towards her classroom for the next period that she's lucky enough to be having with Chaeyoung after busying herself and mind in the library. If she can't get Sana out of her mind, in a bad way that is, then she might as well study.

Dahyun knew she have a lot of rage to be let off, she knows that when she's angry, she needs to blow off some steam by studying to repent from her intrusive thoughts otherwise she'll completely combust.

And Chaeyoung knows that Dahyun in that state is not to be mess with.

The chair underneath her felt stiff and cold all of a sudden, the room felt like the atmosphere drops down the zero as she watched how Chaeyoung's eyes bore through her, cradling the broken pencil on her hands.

The teacher's desk at the other end of the room across Dahyun remains empty as she hopes for their subject teacher to enter already so she could save herself from an excuse as to why she was acting all pissed. Their teacher never came.

"Seriously, D. You went to school all skippy and sickeningly excited and then suddenly you're all gloomy and shit. Is there something wrong?" Yes. There is something wrong. It's wrong how she feel really ballistic. It's wrong how at some point Dahyun know she'll be seeing red. It's wrong how she felt like punching someone. Or throwing a tantrum.

It's wrong because she's feeling all of that just because she made an effort to look pretty and Sana doesn't have the simple human decency to even look at her and just say something nice. Her freakin' face is stuck on her effin' phone that if Dahyun isn't believe to be a saint, she's sure going to glue Sana's infuriatingly pretty face on it until it warped with the device and she'll be like that forever.

"Nothing. I just think I did bad on the test on my AP Bio." Dahyun's scared herself with how fast she can come up with a lie right in front of her friend who she just promised to never keep anything to her ever again just earlier ago.

"Aww, D. Well, I think you did great, that's for sure. You studied so hard for that, it's impossible to have you fail." Chaeyoung pulled her in for a side hug, now disregarding the broken pencil to tend to Dahyun's lies. Of course, Dahyun isn't nervous about the result of her test, she already knows that she's going to ace it considering how easy it was for her to answer the questions on the actual moment. Thanks for the sleepless night on that!

Dahyun only nodded her head at that, putting on her best 'hopeful' look before bantering a few more moments with Chaeyoung. That is until one classmate of them, Dahyun noticed that it was Seungkwan, pushing the heavy door of their room away from him as he barges inside with wide eyes. Everyone stilled at the noise he made as he looked around their room before yelling, "Newsflash: Mr. Subject Teacher Lee has found out to be in a relationship with a student! They're currently arguing in the hallway right now!" There was a beat before everyone came running out of their room and to a certain hallway where almost every student is heading on.