Secrets Out for Summer!

Dahyun's not a tattletale.

She swears!

Besides the fact that she doesn't really have anyone to share her interesting facts for, she also doesn't have anything to say.

And now she have, and she have Chaeyoung. So maybe it's not a gigantic crime to tell her best friend what she saw on the Council office so they both could suffer in silence.

And Dahyun knows that Chaeyoung will call her evil because of it, but she really doesn't care.

"Can you tell me again why you have Sana calming you down in the middle of the hallway after running around like a headless chicken and showing up in the infirmary like someone just stole your chocolates?" Chaeyoung asked her in one breath. Nearly choking herself when she finishes.

Since she kinda broke her foot, she needs to rest for at least a couple of days or just until she's feeling fine. Her back was rested on the bed's headboard while her injured foot was stretched out over a pillow to balance it while happily munching on a sandwich that Mina made her. Mina's decided to stay with them just until Chaeyoung's fine.

Mina laughed at that before sitting down beside her girlfriend while waiting for Dahyun to say something, "That's very specific of you."

"What can I say, I'm a very specific person." Chaeyoung teased leaning her head closer to Mina and humming some weird shit to tease her more, her girlfriend on the other hand is unexpectedly ticklish that she went into a complete breakdown because of it.

Dahyun stared at them with disgust, but mostly on Chaeyoung's, she can't actually believe that she'll be suffering for a couple of days and will be resisting the urge fill the bathtub with water and throw herself in there along with the microwave just to stop herself from gagging everytime she would see or even hear Chaeyoung and Mina up in each other's ass.

"Uh, hello?" She called out, stopping the lovebirds with their ongoing flirting. Mina had to purse her lip to stop herself from laughing, "As much as I am very happy that you two are in love. I would very much want to be excluded from you guys giving each other the bedroom eyes. I'm still here."

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you." Chaeyoung sarcastically smiled at her and Mina had to intervene (once again) between the two even before Dahyun could take all of Chaeyoung's hair from her head and Chaeyoung will be defeated because she still has an injured foot and can't move, and Dahyun will be hailed as victor!

One of these days, Dahyun will be pointing out how Mina is always the one to stop Chaeyoung from getting into fights since the girl's getting into everyone of it everyday (Specially with Momo). Dahyun bet that Chaeyoung would be fighting either a living or dead person or even an inanimate object. She's guessing the trashcan on the school's canteen since Chaeyoung said she hates the color and the smell of it.

"I need to tell you something." Dahyun started seriously, and Chaeyoung wanted to joke about it but refrained from doing so.

Even Mina had to shift on her position and hold unto her girlfriend's hand to tell that she was nervous.

Dahyun gulped, she can't believe she'll tell anyone but Sana. That time on the hallway earlier, where Sana found her in shock, she actually told her what happened but she was not shock that it was Nayeon and Jihyo, more like she was shock because they're doing it in the Council's office.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung pleaded to stop the cliffhanger and Dahyun gave her another look.

"I saw Nayeon and Jihyo..." Mina gasp even before Dahyun could finish it and Dahyun doesn't know what it's for since she's guessing that even Mina knows about it before anyone else. Chaeyoung on the other hand was on the edge of her seat, subconsciously munching on her spread while her eyes were fixated on Dahyun like they were in a camp and her best friend's telling a horror story with flashlight over her face.