2

Within a week of being at 221b John helps you get a job- where you meet Rose Tyler. The two of you become fast friends.

Now one day at work you and Rose are closing up when a man grabs yours and Rose's hands and tells you to run. Once outside of the building the strange man introduces himself: "I'm the Doctor, by the way. What are your names?"

"Rose, and this is Y/N." Rose answers. The man smiles before replying.

"Nice to meet you, Rose and Y/N. Run for your lives!" The two of you get out of there as fast as possible. Thankfully the two of you are a safe enough distance away when the shop explodes.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

"Well, I think I just lost my job." You say when you get back to Baker Street.

"What happened?" John asks in response sounding concerned.

"Long story short, someone planted a bomb and Rose and I barely got out of there before it exploded."

"You two okay?"

"Shaken but otherwise alright."

"You're a little more than shaken." Sherlock observes. "What else happened?"

"This man showed up and took Rose and me by the hand and told us to run- as if he knew the building was going to explode." Sherlock has his thinking face on, he then gets into questioning mode as if he was on a case.

"Did he tell you his name?"

"He just called himself the Doctor." Sherlock throws you a 'where did you hear that name' kind of look. "You know him?"

"I used too, but that was a long time ago." Sherlock then continues his train of thought not giving you a chance to respond. "He travels through time and space in a police box. Next to my brother, he is one of the most dangerous men you will ever meet."

"How is he as dangerous as Mycroft?"

Sherlock looks a little puzzled before replying with: "I must've deleted it."

"Okay what?" The consulting detective then explains what a mind palace is and how he has a tendency to delete 'useless' information (like the solar system) from his memory. You roll your eyes. Guess you're going to have to pull out the books and the laptop to find information about the Doctor since Sherlock conveniently deleted the information about the mysterious time traveler.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

The next day you are hanging out with Rose at her place when the Doctor shows up again. "What're you doing here?" The Doctor asks when Rose opens the door.

"I live here." She replies.

"Well, what do you do that for?"

"Because I do. I'm only at home because someone blew up my job."

"I must have got the wrong signal. You're not plastic, are you? No, bonehead. Bye, then."

"You. Inside. Right now." Rose says as she pulls the Doctor inside.

"Did he really call you a bonehead?" You ask leaning against the wall. Rose nods in response. Rose's mom, Jackie, asks who was at the door. "Want me to tell her or are you going to tell her?"

"Don't mind the mess. Do you want a coffee?" Rose asks the Doctor after that rather weird conversation between him and Jackie.

"Might as well, thanks. Just milk." The time traveler answers.

"We should go to the police. Seriously. All three of us."

"I already spoke to Lestrade, Rose." You point out, as the Doctor picks up a magazine. He's not even paying attention.