7

Katie gets a call from Dean, your brothers need your and your sister's help on a case. The only issue is, is that neither of you have enough money to afford two airline tickets to get to Southeast Iowa Regional Airport, and then money for a cab to take the two of you to Arkey.

"I don't think we can do it De." You say looking at the prices on your laptop.

"Aren't you two with the Doctor?" Sam asks.

"If we were with the Doctor, this would be an entirely different story... but he sent us away and decommissioned the TARDIS, so (nickname) and I are kind of stuck at Baker Street." Katie adds in as Sherlock and John lumber up the stairs. Both of them look like they got into a fistfight.

"What the hell happened to you two?" You question, looking up from your computer screen.

"I asked John to punch me in the face... he wouldn't do it so I punched him." Sherlock replies. "It escalated from there."

"I'll go get the first aid kit." You say standing up and closing the lid of your laptop and head to the kitchen and grab the first aid kit before handing it to John.

"What, you don't want to do it?" John jokes.

"You're more qualified than me Dr. Watson." Katie snickers softly to herself.

"Do I even want to ask?" Dean speaks up, you momentarily forgot you and your sister were on the phone with your brothers.

"Just my flatmates being themselves."

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

When Sherlock hears about your brothers needing help on a hunt, he bribes his brother to give you and Katie airline tickets in order to help Sam and Dean out.

"Thought you guys didn't have the funds to get here." Dean comments when picking you and your sister up from the airport.

"Sherlock bribed the government." Katie answers as she tosses her duffle bag into the trunk of the car.

"That's one way how to put it." You add in as you throw your bag into the trunk then close it. "Sherlock and Mycroft have a weird relationship... rather not go into detail about that."

While one the road Katie pops a question that has been bothering you since you last talked to the boys on the phone. "Sam, what pulled you back into hunting?" Sam hangs his head slightly.

"Something murdered my girlfriend, I guess I just want to find whatever killed her and get even." Sam answers.

"So, you're basically becoming Dad... one who doesn't care about his family, just wanting to get revenge." You speak up.

"No." Sam turns to face you. "I said even, not revenge. There is a huge difference Y/N."

"If you say so... what are we going after anyway?"

"Not sure yet. Something is causing people to drop dead left and right. The latest victim supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob." You lean forward and prop your elbows against the top of the other bench seat. Your interest piqued.

"The human mad cow disease?"

"Yes... do I even want to know how you know that?"

"My flatmate, John is a doctor."

"Oh that makes sense."

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

"I'm going to pretend that Dean didn't just do that." You say softly to your sister. Katie giggles. Dean didn't want to say the four of you were siblings (again) Dean decided to call Sam 'honey' and slap his ass.