9

A shtriga case sets Dean on edge. "Dean, what the hell is going on?" You ask. Dean sighs before explaining what happened.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

-Dean's flashback & POV-

It was long before Y/N showed up into our lives, it was just me, Sam, and Katie. The three of us were staying in a hotel in Fort Douglas, Wisconsin.

Katie was just a baby at the time and we just ran out of diapers. Even though dad told me to stay put, I disobeyed him, I left the room to get some baby supplies for Katie. Both of them were already asleep by then- Katie fell asleep against Sam's chest... I wished that I had a camera.

When I got back I saw that black-robed son of a bitch feeding off of Sammy. I hesitated to fire the shotgun dad left because I didn't want to hit my siblings. Dad burst through the door with his gun raised. "Get out of the way!" Dad yelled. I did as I was told. Dad shot the shtriga a few times causing it to leave. He then pulled my brother close to him, cradling his head. "Sammy. Sammy. Sammy. You okay?"

"Yeah Dad, what's going on?" A confused and tired Sam asked in response.

"You all right?" Dad then looked at me with a disappointed look. "What happened?"

"We ran out of diapers... I left to go get some."

"I told you not to leave this room. I told you not to let them out of your sight!"

-End of flashback-

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

-No ones POV-

"Dad just ... grabbed us and booked. Dropped us off at Pastor Jim's about three hours away, but by the time he got back to Fort Douglas the shtriga had disappeared, it was just gone. It never surfaced until now. You know, Dad never spoke about it again, I didn't ask. But he...ah...he looked at me differently, you know? Which was worse. Not that I blame him. He gave me an order and I didn't listen, I almost got you and Katie killed." Dean says, finishing up his explanation.

"You were just a kid." Sam whispers.

"You shouldn't be k—" You start to say.

"Don't. Don't. Dad knew this was unfinished business for me. He sent me here to finish it." Dean interrupts.

"Okay... so now what?" Katie asks. This kid, Michael actually says he'd be the bait... because the shtriga hurt his little brother.

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

One day you, Dean and Katie are hanging out in the motel room, it's a hunt free day. Dean turns on some tunes, and well you can't help it, you start to sway along to the beat song. Eventually, that swaying turns into dancing with an imaginary partner.

"What are you doing kiddo?" Dean asks with a small laugh.

"This song was one of the few that played in the TARDIS and I ended up dancing with Jack, the Doctor, and Rose." You reply.

"You look ridiculous dancing like that by yourself."

"You could join her, you know." Katie says not bothering to look up from what she is doing.

"Yeah so could you." Dean states. You freeze when you hear the wheezing and groaning noise of the TARDIS. You walk over to the window and look out, a small smile forms on your face.

"Hello again old friend." You mutter when you see the big blue box. "I'll be back." You say grabbing a room key, and heading out to the parking lot. You knock on the door expecting Jack to still be there and answering the door. Instead, it's Rose that answers.