5

You really hate wondering off when traveling with the Doctor but sometimes you need to wander off to keep Rose out of trouble. Now it's not every day you get saved by a person in World War Two that knows what the hell a cell phone is.

"Hello." Rose says to the man that just saved the two of you.

"Hello." He replies as you sit down for a moment massaging your temples. Unsurprisingly Rose faints, the man who saved the two of you picks her up and sets her on his bunk. "Tractor beams will do that to you." He says as he sits down next to you. "Captain Jack Harkness."

"Y/N Winchester. Nice to meet you, Jack." You reply as you turn your phone back on. "How do you know what this is? I mean they won't be invented anytime soon." Jack just smiles and shows you some 'identification' only it doesn't say what Jack tells you it says. "Is this psychic paper?"

"How do you know that?" Jack asks shocked, that's when Rose comes around.

"You okay Rose?" You ask standing up slowly, Rose nods in response. Jack introduces himself to your friend, using the same flirtatious tone he used with you. "I have never met anyone as flirty as my older brother before now." You comment. Jack doesn't seem to even acknowledge what you just said.

"You're time agents aren't you?" Jack replies, putting away the paper.

"We're not agents just time travelers." You answer, right when Rose accidentally elbows you in the stitches causing you to yelp.

"What was that?" Rose asks, looking a little alarmed.

"You just nailed me with your elbow." You answer holding up your shirt a bit showing off the stitches and the red mark that is now on your side. "Right in the stitches!"

Jack does something weird and these firefly things circle around you and Rose basically heals your injuries. "What are those?"

Jack calls the creatures Nano bites or something of that nature.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Jack decided to tag along in finding the Doctor. You run into the Doctor just outside of a hospital. The four of you decide to go investigate it and within a matter of minutes you find yourself and your friends being cornered by these people with gas masks for faces, eerily asking "are you my mummy?"

"Doctor?" You ask with wide eyes. You can tell that the gears in his head are turning trying to think of something.

"Go to your room!" The Doctor shouts causing everyone to freeze. "Go to your room. I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I am very, very cross. Go to your room!" Many of the gas mask people hang their heads before heading back to their hospital beds.

"That actually worked." You state in shock.

"I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words." The Doctor answers, flashing you a small grin. You playfully roll your eyes.

The four of you run up the stairs to find a locked door. "Do you have a blaster?" The Doctor asks Jack.

"Sure!" Jack answers. He then shoots the lock revealing a room that looks as if a child stays here. A recording is playing in the background, soon there's a child standing in the room, like everyone else in this hospital their face is a gas mask and they keep asking the same creepy question over and over again.

Jack points his 'blaster' at the 'child' only to realize he's holding a banana. "Go now! Don't drop the banana!" The Doctor says blasting a hole in the wall. Jack asks what in the world the Doctor is meaning. "Good source of potassium!"

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

After everything is mostly back to normal the Doctor returns the favor of saving Jack's life. You, Jack, Rose and the Doctor all slow dance for a while, up until your phone rings ruining the moment. You roll your eyes and walk over to where you put your phone and answer it.