4

You're talking to Sam and Katie when you hear the gunfire. "I'll be back... hopefully." You say before getting up and walking to the living room where the gunfire happened... it's only Sherlock shooting a smiley face he painted on the wall, just because he is bored. As Sherlock fires another round into the wall John comes running up the stairs with his fingers in his ears.

"What the hell are you doing?" John yells.

"Bored." Sherlock replies rather sulkily.

"What?"

"Bored!" Sherlock fires a few more rounds while yelling bored two more times. John somehow gets the gun away from Sherlock before removing the clip. You roll your eyes before heading back to your room where you were talking to your siblings.

"What was that about?" Sam asks when you sit back down.

"Sherlock started shooting a smiley face on the wall." You reply.

"Why was he shooting the wall in the first place?"

"He was doing it out of boredom."

"Are you sure that you should be staying there?" Cue the overprotective older siblings. You roll your eyes.

"Just because one my flatmates shoots the wall when he's bored doesn't mean that I'm going to leave like that." You snap your fingers when you say 'that'.

"He could've shot you though." Katie counters.

"If I did get shot, my other flatmate is a doctor. I'm in good hands, Katie." You reply, your slight British accent starts to poke through. Recently, you noticed that your accent comes through when you are emotional. Sam starts laughing.

"What?"

"You have an accent." He answers.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

"Sherlock! Why is there a head of a vampire in the fridge?!" You shout upon opening the fridge. 

"I'll explain later Y/N." Sherlock responds looking at his older brother clearly annoyed. 

"A what now?" Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's elder brother asks.

"There's a head in the fridge Mycroft." You deadpan. "Surely you know about your brother's habits." Mycroft shakes his head as the news shows an explosion that is close to your flat. 

John comes running up the stairs asking if you and Sherlock are okay. "Are you alright John?" You ask.

"I just saw on the telly about the explosion near our flat."

"Oh... they said it was a gas leak and no one got hurt."

"Your shirt is slightly singed." John points out.

"It's been like that since the day I got it. This is a second-hand shirt."

"From your sister I presume." Sherlock points out.

"Originally Dean's but Katie was the one that gave it to me." You answer. "I swear you know more about me then I know about myself." After a little bit, Mycroft takes his leave.

"Are you going to explain why you said vampire?" Sherlock inquires, getting out of his seat and walking over to you.

"If you grab the head I'll show you." You answer, Sherlock does so and sets the head on the table- John has a disgusted look on his face. "For one thing I noticed this." You say as you show the consulting detective the vampire's fangs.

"How did I miss those?" Sherlock questions.

"They're easy to miss. That's how vampires pass as human. Anyways if you look at where the neck used to be, it's a clean cut."