3

"Right then, Rose Tyler and Y/N Winchester, you tell me. Where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?" The Doctor says with a cocky smirk.

"Forwards." Both you and Rose reply. The Doctor then asks how far forward and Rose goes with 100 years.

"Come on Rose, be a little more adventurous." You tease. "I say a thousand years into the future." The Doctor takes you 10,000 years in the future just to show off. You and Rose aren't buying it.

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" The Doctor says messing with a few controls. When outside of the TARDIS you notice that you're not on earth- but above it. A small smile forms on your face. "You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty-six. Five billion years in your future and this is the day..." The Doctor checks his watch as the sun flares and turns red. "This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world."

"No way." You say trying really hard not to sound shocked. The Doctor laughs and tells the two of you that the three of you should make way to wherever the other guests are.

On the way there, the Doctor gives you some details about what is going on at the moment. The steward stops the three of you, he's suspicious- also blue. "But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now." The steward points out. The doctor pulls out a piece of blank paper and shows it to the steward.

"That's me. I'm a guest. Look, I've got an invitation. Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor plus two. I'm the Doctor, this is Rose Tyler and Y/N Winchester. They're my plus one and two. Is that all right?"

"Well, obviously. Apologies, et cetera. If you're on board, we'd better start. Enjoy."

"What was that?" You ask in a soft tone of voice.

"The paper's slightly psychic. It shows them whatever I want them to see. Saves a lot of time." The Doctor answers.

"That's one of the most ingenious things I've heard of."

"We have in attendance the Doctor, Rose Tyler, and Y/N Winchester. Thank you. All staff to their positions." The steward says interrupting the conversation between you and the time lord. The staff quickly gets into position. "Hurry, now, thank you. Quick as we can. Come along, come along. And now, might I introduce the next honored guest? Representing the Forest of Cheam, we have trees, namely, Jabe, Lute, and Coffa." You weren't expecting actual walking and talking trees, you're a little surprised to say in the least.

The steward then announces the other guests, which you tune out because you're thinking about Sam and Katie, and how much they would enjoy this. You pull yourself out of your thoughts before you go in too deep. "The Gift of Peace. I bring you a cutting of my Grandfather." One of the trees says. She offers the three of you a potted twig. The Doctor pats his pockets looking for a gift, he can't find one.

"Thank you. Yes, gifts. Er, I give you in return air from my lungs." He says before gently breathing on them. He does this for all the guests, guess it works as a gift... the steward then introduces the last guest: the last Human. The Lady Cassandra O'Brien Dot Delta Seventeen.

"That is a mouthful." You whisper in Rose's ear. She smiles in response. Now you and Rose were expecting an actual human with limbs and things like that, not a trampoline of skin with a face on it.

"Oh, now, don't stare. I know, I know it's shocking, isn't it? I've had my chin completely taken away and look at the difference. Look how thin I am. Thin and dainty. I don't look a day over two thousand. Moisturize me. Moisturize me." Cassandra says to everyone else before talking to her attendants. One of them sprays some form of liquid on her. "Truly, I am the last Human. My father was a Texan, my mother was from the Arctic Desert. They were born on the Earth and were the last to be buried in its soil. I have come to honor them and say goodbye. Oh, no tears, no tears. I'm sorry. But behold, I bring gifts. From Earth itself, the last remaining ostrich egg. Legend says it had a wingspan of fifty feet and blew fire from its nostrils. Or was that my third husband? Oh, no. Oh, don't laugh. I'll get laughter lines. And here, another rarity." The other gift is a jukebox. "According to the archives, this was called an iPod. It stores classical music from humanity's greatest composers. Play on!"