🍊Hinata x Kenma🍮

Pairing: Hinata x Kenma
Kink: Pulling hair and Daddy kink

3 POV

"Come on Kenma, give me one more chance." A small Tangerine whined as he looked at the tv screen that said "YOU LOST" on the left side. "You've lost five times Sho. Just give up" Kenma said with his usual tone and face.

Hinata's having a sleepover at Kenma's house since his and Kenma's parents were out for the weekend so they thought to have a sleepover with each other.

"Fine can we play a car game then" Hinata begged with puppy dog eyes. Kenma tried to resist but couldn't say no to him so he sighed "Fine" Kenma said as he looked away from him

Hinata gave one of his bright smiles and jumped up shouting yay. Kenma had a small smile seizing Hinata's smile. 'I want him to smile that smile only for me' Kenma thought as he stared at Hinata.

Kenma picked a racing game and put it into the gaming system. Once he and Hinata grabbed their remotes they sat down on the bed(They were standing)

Once the game started they began playing. 'There's no way I'll lose to him' Hinata thought determine. He began leaning in front of Kenma to block his vision on the tv.

"Oh no you don't" Kenma said as he began pushing Hinata out the way with his shoulder. Soon they began nudging each other shoulders

Hinata mept moving over more soon ending up In Kenma's lap somehow completely blocking his view of the tv with his hair. "Wait you're cheating" Kenma said with a slight pout on his face.

Hinata just giggled as he continued to play, but as he was playing his was also moving a lot and accidentally grinned on Kenma's member.

"Ahh~" Kenma slightly moaned in Hinata's ear, Hinata blushed and shivered at Kenma's breath hit his ear. "S...Sho st..stop mo....moving" Kenma said as he had a slight blush on his face.

"S...Sorry I'll get off of you" Hinata said as he scrim to get off making Kenma grunt as Hinata still accidentally grinned on him again. Kenma held Hinata's waist a bit roughly to stop him from moving.

"Sho if you keep this up I might do something I'll regret." Kenma whisper/panted in his ear making Hinata shiver again and shift his hips.

That was the last straw for Kenma, he snaked his hands up Hinata's shirt as he began nibbling on his neck. "K....Kenma" Hinata gasped out from the new feeling and flustered.

"Tell me when to stop" Kenma said softly in his ear. Hinata just nodded with a heavy blush on his face. Kenma began the playing with Hinata's right nipple, while his left hand lifted up Hinata's hand so he had more room to bite on his neck.

"Ahhh~ Ke....Kenma~" Hinata moaned as Kenma began sucking and bitting his neck. Kenma got harder when he herd Hinata call out his name and Hinata could feel it.

Hinata began grinding on Kenma's hard on, Kenma lifted his head "Sh..Sho~" Kenma moaned as Hinata grinned. "K...Kenma~ yo...you're~ s...so~ b...big~" Hinata moaned out as he grinned harder.

Kenma immediately changed their position to him being above Hinata and pinning him on the bed. "Sh...Sho are you sure you want to continue" Kenma asked with a slight blush on his face as his electron was badly twitching to be set free.

Hinata blushed slightly as he panted lightly but nodded. Kenma leaned down and kissed Hinata gently. The kiss of full of passion,trust,love,and lust.

Kenma broke the kiss and took off Hinata's shirt then he took off his own. He leaned down and began sucking Hinata's right nipple while his left hand played with the left nipple.