Part 6: Big Bad Bosses Saga Pt. 2 (KOF '94- Part 2)

Goku, Zero, and Vice would be on a NESTS aircraft, traveling to France. On this aircraft, other members of NESTS would be present, like Angel and Maxima. "How did the first fight go, Zero?", Igniz asked. "A clean sleep. Vice destroyed the Korea Team on her own, not needing us." Igniz laughed, looking at the footage. "I honestly thought I was going to need to send in Maxima or Angel, but this simpleton beated them all! How rich!"

"This is no mere simpleton, Igniz.", Maxima said. "She is one of the Hakkeshu; Orochi's eight strongest followers. This one is the saiyan that Rugal has major distaste for. He is also part of the Orochi Clan." Igniz was interested in this, has he learned from talks among the participants of the tournament, that Goku has trained with the god of Earth and King Kai. You see, Igniz wanted to become a god himself, so he can rule over the world with no one in his way. He was thinking; *Maybe joining in this kid's training wouldn't be bad in achieving my goal...*

"What's with all this Orochi stuff?", Angel asked, getting up close and personal with Goku. "If he's part of him, he has to be strong, right?" Everyone facepalmed, as the answer was VERY obvious. "Of course he is, Angel. He is a lot stronger than his looks make him out to be." Angel smirked. "Then how about a test drive? I wanted to test out my enhancements that Gero gave me." Goku obliged, with the aircraft landing in a grass plain. "Well, if you're as strong as Zero, this should be fun!", Goku said, getting out of the plain. "I don't mind if you all come at me. I do need to test out my new strength."

Zero looked at the others, then nodded. "We'll be happy to oblige, Goku.", Maxima said, with the NESTS members and Nests himself coming out. "Be aware with my enhancements from Gero and this suit, I am the strongest here." Everyone naturally didn't agree with this statement, especially Igniz, who can't see a lower agent be above him. "Let's burn it up!", Goku says, summoning the power of lightning and fire. A thunderstorm then came in, with fire covering Goku's body. "Time for a test drive!"

Zero, Igniz, and Angel charged in first. Igniz used his whips, but Goku was dodging them easily. This allowed Angel to go in for a kick to Goku's chin, but Goku baits her with a substitution log. Goku then stomps on her back, showing that he wasn't messing around. This was the Orochi Blood in him boiling with his saiyan blood, making him more violent then Goku would be in a fight.

"Such a barbaric move!", Igniz yelled, as he managed to pull Goku towards him with his whips. He then did an attack similiar to Terry's Triple Geyser with Zero making a black hole with his ki to pull Goku towards to do damage. It worked, and Goku was now on the backfoot.

Finally, Maxima stepped in after analyzing Goku from the others fighting him. "Everyone, I got a plan!", he said. "Step back!" Everyone did, and quickly discussed with Maxima what his plan was. Angel liked it, since she would be the main focus of the plan, keeping Goku on guard. Everyone quickly agreed on it, as Angel charged at Goku. She mainly used  her Muay Thai skills since she knew her wrestling moves wouldn't work. 

"Gotcha!", Goku said, punching Angel straight in her face. Igniz then wrapped his whips around Goku, tossing him around. He then did his Desperation Move, "Aedion Blade." Goku then flew back, but was met with a Gokusa Sanjin from Zero, which kept him in place. Goku then heard "Maximum Revenger!", coming from Maxima. A big laser then came out of his chest, which Goku had to go into the Wrathful form to block.

"Hopefully I didn't hurt him too bad...", Maxima said, worrying that he might've accidentally killed Goku. Then, Goku appeared in front of him with a punch to the ground. He then threw some ki blasts to the ground, which came up and hit Maxima. Then, Nests stepped in. 

"Everyone, that is enough!", he said, holding his hand up. Goku then shook the dust off of him, standing. "Man, that was a great fight! I wish one of you guys were on my team!", Goku said, laughing. Nests thought about this. "It is only the preliminaries, so maybe a substitution is in order...", he said. "Igniz, my son. You shall replace Vice. I fear something bad is going to happen, Rugal may betray us."