ch 30

Well I must give them mates so....yeah.

Wayo p.o.v.

He was looking at me till now.

And its been two hours now.

Aaaahh it is soo weird.

But I must say that he is handsome.

I may have a tiny winy crush on him.
Well he is so handsome that of course.

What are you expecting?  Well somewhere I wanted him to be my mate but, hey I am not Werewolf or vampire.

Yes I believe in them. If there is God there is evil in this world. So why not Werewolf and vampire. What is so wrong in believing them.

################################

With Tutor.

Tutor was in forest waiting for Ae.

"Pete, what are you doing?" Asked Ae.

"Ae, I want to know about something please can you tell me" said Tutor.

"Ae, you are vampire king's brother yet. Why didn't you search for them (sons)?" Asked Tutor.

"I will tell you but not here." Said Ae "come with me."

He said as he picked Tutor up in bridal style.

Tutor saw their position and started to blush.

"You know you must stop blushing because I feel like taking you right here, right now." Said Ae.

"Aeee" Tutor blushed.

Tutor and Ae reached at the place.

"Wow, it is beautiful." Said Tutor.

Ae smirked at Tutor.

"Pete come in."

" Didn't I told you that my name is Tutor not Pete." Said Tutor.

Ae smiled at Tutor and said "I know but you are my Pete and Pete is one I love."

Tutor smiled at him.

"Well let's start. My brother Asnee was very capable vampire. He was....just wonderful. He fell in love with my sister in law Fei. She was half Chinese-half Thai vampire. And lucky she was his mate too. They both were happy she got pregnant with triplets. That when everything got wrong." Said Ae. He didn't realise that he started crying.

"Someone from us told Werewolf king that the Queen was pregnant. They did many attempts to kill the children.
But when the babies where going to born, they give something to Fei which causes her died. They said that she died while giving birth. So Asnee started hating them. Maids raised them. Someone told the king that Werewolf kiled the Queen. Which was true. That started the war between Werewolf and Vampire. In that war my brother losed his sons which he want to chirsh now."

"They knew that it is impossible for them (Werewolves) to understand. As that time's king was very cruel. You know who that was right" Ae said that while loo at Tutor.

"No please.....no not him." Tutor murmured

"Yes Pete it was Boon-nam." Said Ae.

################################
Boon-nam, Alpha and Luna where having a talk.

"We need to get them married fast"said Boon-nam.

"Yes, and they are ready." Said the Alpha.

################################

"Oh my god! Pharm, our heat is near." Said In.

"I know what we must do now?" Asked Team.

"I don't know."

################################

I am going to right a book about Fighter and Tutor.

Ok.

Bye take care of your health and safety.