Ch 37

Moon goddess came near Tutor. Held his face in her hands, looking up at him. She was at peace. Peace is more wonderful than happiness but, when you see you loved ones in happiness you feel peace.

"Son, I did my work. Now it's your turn." she said.

Tutor turned towards Ae. Walking towards him. Ae wasn't looking at him. As he was busy on a call.

Everything is solved now. Fighter, Dean Kron and Win are taking rest for now.

Tutor came near Ae. Placed his hand on Ae's left shoulder. Ae turned to Tutor.

"Here, take this" He said. Handing him a gold liquid

 Handing him a gold liquid

"it is for you." he said.

"It's a magic potion. A witch gave me. She is my friend. It will tell you who is your mate and your mate will also know. Who are you, I want you to move on."

"well it's most likely impossible thing." Said Ae. As he kept the potion in his pocket.

***********

With vampire princes.

When we told our mate, what we are the were shock but they accept us.

Flashback.

"so you are saying that you all are vampire?" Asked Beam.

"yes."

"Show us" they asked.

Our fangs started getting longer.

"Well didn't expected that I will vampire and on top of that being their mates." Said Kit.

"Yeah, but we accept you all." Said Wayo

"Wait..What?"

"my grandmother was a Werewolf." Said Beam.

"My father is a witch. So you can say I am too." Said Wayo.

"I am vampire" Said Kit.

"But you all don't smell like that?!?." Said Ming.

"because of me." Said Wayo.

**************

Bye take care