Ch 36

Phana p.o.v.

We need to discuss it with our mates about us being mates and what are mates. We need to tell them what we are, why are we like this. Even about them being Queens for tomorrow. Ahhh why is this so hard?

I pouted in my thoughts. I wanted to meet my mate, love him, make him mine and live happily ever after. I want the same thing to happen to my brothers. My thoughts were interrupted by my brother, why my brother hates me so much that he always want to trouble me.

"What happened to now?" I asked him while sighing in at him.

"What about our mates who will tell this to them?" Ming asked.

We want to tell our mates what they are to us but this isn't the right time for that. We will wait till our uncle tell us what is to be done.

**********
Boon Nam was sweating like it was 48°c and he was standing under the sun.

Tutor was giving a new type of vibes. Like strong and powerful ones.

They all were going to ask what happened but then only bright light came which temporarily blinded them.

The moment they opened the eyes they saw moon goddess in front of them.

"Boon Nam hope you didn't forget me." Said Moon goddess.

Boon Nam started shaking with fear because he knew what was happening. He knew that whatever had he done moon goddess and Pete knows it.

Now you will ask why is he afraid of Pete. Let me tell you that Pete is a rare omega who has powers which can destroy any good alpha.

"Well, you think I won't notice what you did?"

Alpha, luna and Boon Nam was very scared.

"Bu...but how...we ki...kill you. How... Are you alive?" Asked Alpha.

(umm in next book so)

"I had to come you did many things after all. You kill the vampire princes, when I told you we need to have peace with them. On the next day the alpha's (Dean, Win and Korn) birthday you gave them the portion when made them like this, you abused my children for many years."

"but not now" Said Moon goddess.

Moon goddess came near Boon Nam held his make uptight with making him fly form ground and through him to the nearest wall which makes his spine break while p800 handled the alpha and luna with the wind power.

After a time they give the electric shocks from their powers which made them unconscious for while. Moon goddess held his neck, he tried to we go out of his her hands but couldn't after a while the struggle stopped. Boon Nam was dead.

**********
OK, only 2 to 3 Ch are remaining.

And Tutor and Fighter are yet mates.

Bye.