33

The omegas enjoyed the time. The love they felt was just beyond everything. They knew that there is really something wrong with their mate, but weren't confirm about it.

Pharm opened his eyes, saw a wonderful face of his mate. Love and care were all he felt with his mate were like a dream to come true like feeling. They didn't have sex but, make love to each other. They knew that when they will meet their mates in morning they will forget everything. And pretend as nothing happened.

Pharm slowly got up and started admiring his mate, he loves his mate so much, but yet life is cruel to them. They don't know what happened to their mate, but they are sure that will save their mate form that.

Pharm kissed Dean forehead slowly, not wanted to wake him up. And sneaked out of the room.

"Pharm"

Pharm jumped because of a sudden voice.

He saw In behind him. And he was limping. Pharm understood what had happened with him.

"So how was last night?" Asked In shamelessly. Pharm started blushing form the comment which was thrown to him.

"Well, it was wonderful. I can say the same thing for you too. I think so P'Korn has done wonderful work."

It was In's turn to blush.

"amm.. Now let's go to our room." Said In while changing the topic.

............................

When they reached their room, they saw Team coming out of the bathroom. His body was full of love bites.

"So leaving us someone too enjoyed." Said Pharm in teasingly way.

"Shut up." Said Team, his face was so red that you would think that he has a fever.

And then suddenly their door opened. They saw Tutor standing in front of them. You could see hickeys on his neck.

"p'.."

"I was with Ae"

.......................
This chapter is small because I wanted to ask. That you want Perthsaintzee or zeesaint or Perthsaint.

I also want to tell you all that who have read 'Darkness of our own' want an update. Plzz, tell me.

Bye, take care.