Ch 34

"I was with Ae." Said Tutor.

"What??!!" The omegas shouted.

"Wait what happened?" Said, Team.

........................

Somewhere in the world.

(I know what is this but it is it. The end.)

Phana, Ming and Forth were sitting, having breakfast. While talking about their mates. Oh yes, they found their mates.

They meet their mates in their faculty.

..............
Flashback

They all had reached faculty. And that time Ming wanted or you can say needed to use the washroom.

"Guys, I need to use the washroom. I will be back in a moment." He said.

While going to the washroom. He was concerned on this factor that is he a vampire in the human body. Yes, they are a vampire in the human body, they don't know why but it was like this.

They remember that they died by the poison given by werewolf's king.

(I want to tell you that Boon Nam is werewolf king.)

When they were awake they were in a human body. While thinking so much he just bumped into a boy.

'Mate'

He was a bit small and had a pair of Harry Potter glasses which was on his nose, on his right side, near nose he had a mole. Which makes him cute.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Ming helped the boys. Ming started observing the boy. He didn't know how close they were. They had only 5cm distance between then. They could breathe of each other on their face. The boy started blushing immediately seeing one good looking guy.

"Umm..are you alright?" Asked Ming.

"Yes," He said. The boys were blushing so hard that you can compare it to a Mexican tomato.

"I am sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I didn't mean to dump in you." Said the boy.

"It's alright." Said Ming while observing his mate.

"May I know your name?" Asked Ming.

Seeing his mate Ming wanted to claim him his, kiss him, love him, protect him from the world. Vampire and werewolf had something common in them and that is love for their mate.
They don't like it when someone touches their mate.

" Kit" they heard a voice calling the boy.

'so his name is Kit.'

"Beam what are you doing here?" Asked Kit.

"You didn't come out so I was worried." Said beam.

"Ming you... 'Mate'"

They saw Forth on the door. Forth was looking at Bean with heart in his eyes.

End of flashback.

"I don't know how but I have a tattoo on my back" Said Ming.
.................................

"What do you mean?" Asked Team.

Flashback.

Aepete.

(so I am going to use Pete, not Tutor OK)

Ae and Pete were talking about the book.

"So what happened in past could happen same is happening now," Said Pete.

At that time only Pete's heat started.

"What happened Pete?" Asked Ae.

As the heat came his body temperature rise. Making him hot and need of touch.

"he-heat" Said Pete.

Pete was about to go but then only Ae stop him.

"let me help you."

As he brought his face near Pete feeling his hot breath, seeing his beautiful face.

Pete kissed him.

Ae couldn't believe that Pete was kissing him, but recover fast and started to kiss him back. Nibbling, biting and sicking each other's lips. Ae throw him on the bed and started undressing him.

Ae kissed him softly leave hickeys on his neck. Ae one hand was on Pete's back neck giving him the right to feel Pete's his mouth more and another hand was going towards the ass.

Playing with it.

Pete was enjoying everything kissing him, his touch and everything. Ae put his fingers inside Pete's hole. And started to scissoring.

After sometime when he was prepared. He put his dick inside Pete's hole.

"Ahhh..."

Ae kissed him to distract him from pain. The pain and pleasure were given by Ae were too much for Pete, but Pete knew this that he loved it a lot.

"Ahhh.... Faster..... Ahhhhh" Pete moaned in pleasure.

As faster as Ae thrust into Pete that only pleasure. After sometime Ae couldn't control as his aloha started at the same time. Aloha is same as rut and heat in werewolf.

Ae thrust into Pete with animalistic speed.

"ahh.... Ahhhhhhhhh" Pete moaned. As Ae cum in Pete's hole while at the same time Pete cum on his and Ae chest.

"Pete I am sorry" Ae said.

"why?" Pete asked.

Ae didn't say anything but made Pete on his four.

"Aahhhh.."

He started thrusting into Pete.

After five rounds Pete was exhausted. He felt in sleep. Ae brought a towel and cleaned Pete.

And joined him on the bed.

End of flashback.

..............................

"What!!!" shouted Pharm.

"Don't shout!!" Said In.

Tutor felt someone hand on his hand. He turned around and saw Fighter in front of him. Fighter dragged Tutor in the hall. Everyone came into the hall.

(Boon Nam is to with them)

"Why? Why did you do that?" Asked Fighter.

"What happened, dad?" Asked Win.

"your papa had sex with someone else." Said Fighter.

"You right you won't tell him what you did. And don't dare to lie. Do you think I didn't notice that you where having hickeys on your neck also form 5 years now?" Said Tutor as tears started to form in his eyes.

"I didn't tell anyone so that Win will not do this but no you all are same. I wish I would have died the moment you were born but no I didn't." Said Tutor as he allowed tears to flow.

"I don't want you both now." Said Tutor.

"I don't want a mate who doesn't love me, a son who don't want to love his mate and don't love his mother." Said Tutor.

.........................

Bye take care of yourself.