- The Hangout (Part Two) -

My eyes widened at his words. I felt my breath hitch, and my heart sank down to my stomach. I felt tears prick my eyes as I did my best to hold them back. "So you were the one in the hallway." I choked out, turning over so my back faced him.

I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. "Yeah, does anyone know?" he dropped his voice down as to make sure nobody heard the conversation.

I shook my head, knowing that he was watching me. I knew that if I tried to talk my voice would give out, portraying my true emotions.

There was silence, neither one of us spoke, and I assumed after a while that he fell asleep. I turned back over, only to find his eyes wide open. He was staring down at his pillow until he noticed my eyes. He looked up and golden orbs met (e/c).

"I didn't tell anyone." He said as if he read my thoughts. I wouldn't be suprised if he really did. I smiled slightly. "Why are you hiding it?" He asked, still looking at me intently.

"If anyone found out I'd be taken off the team." I said quietly, thinking about how mad Daichi would get. He might get upset that I never told him. What if it ruined our friendship? What if the team hated me for it? These thoughts racing around my head brought back the tears that I previously held back.

I put my my face into my pillow, nobody had seen me cry, and I was not about to change that. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Kenma looking at me with concern shining in his eyes.

"Please don't cry. I won't tell anyone." He said quietly. I looked at him for a moment before smiling slightly.

"Thank you." I said so quietly I didn't even know if he heard me. "Goodnight Kenma." I said before shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight (L/n)."

"Call me (Y/n)." Was the last thing I did, before I felt myself drift from conciousness.

Kenma's POV

I watched silently as (Y/n) drifted off into sleep.

"Goodnight (Y/n)." I said, even though I knew they couldn't hear me. I laid my head down on my own pillow, letting myself rest as well.

Time Skip

I woke up before anyone else in the house, it was around eleven o'clock. I felt a tugging at my shirt and I looked over to see (Y/n)'s sleeping figure. They had a tight hold on my shirt and a pained look on their face. I saw dried trails of tears that had fallen down their (s/t) cheeks. Peices of her hair stuck onto their face. I felt my stomach drop at the sight of them, they looked so hurt.

'Should I wake them up?' I thought to myself, feeling them tug on my shirt once more. 'Yes. I need to.' I thought before lightly shaking their small body.

Their (e/c) eyes shot open, sitting up quickly, letting go of my shirt in the process.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" I asked quietly so I wouldn't scare her.

They turned to look at me with their beautiful (e/c) eyes, they were glossed over, fear shining in them clearly.

Their eyes softened once they met mine. They nodded her head, getting up and leaving the room without a word.

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked out of the room silently, going to the bathroom to clean my face. I could feel the trails that my tears had made on my cheeks.

After cleaning myself up and making myself look presentable I walked back into the guest bedroom. I opened the door to see Kenma, in only his shorts.

I could feel my face explode with color as I quickly ran back out and closed the door. But not before I made eye contact with him, his cheeks flushed before I shut the door.

"I'm so sorry!" I said through the door, waiting for the okay to come in.

"It's alright, you can come in now." He called back through the door. I opened it again, cautiously this time.

"I'm sorry, I should've knocked." I said, grabbing my backpack and fishing out my outfit.

"I said it's alright, I don't care that much." He said as he looked down to his floor.

"I'm gonna go change." I said, going back to the bathroom.

I quickly changed, looking in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I nodded my head before walking back out. I saw Kuroo standing in the hallway, looking extremely tired.

"Goodmorning (Y/n)." He said, "I like your outfit." He says, before walking downstairs, presumeably to get food.

(This is your outfit btw if you don't want it you don't have to wear it ^ )

"Thanks Kuroo!" I call out after him, following him downstairs, almost tripping half way down.

I walked into the kitchen with him, Kenma was sitting at the table, playing on his phone.

"Morning Kenma!" I said, even though I had already seen him this morning.

He looked up at me, and sat for a minute. He didn't say anything, he was just staring at me. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. "Good morning."

He finally looked away from me, and I turned to find something to eat.

Time Skip

We finally left the house, and we are currently walking around the city. Kuroo took Kenma's games from him so he would actually pay attention. He looked a little grumpy, but he didn't complain.

I had no clue where we were going, but Kuroo seemed to know, me and Kenma were trailing behind him.

We finally stopped outside of a small shopping mall.

"Why are we here Kuroo?" I asked him, giving him a small glare. He knew I didn't like shopping at all, so why did he think this was a good idea.

"Well, I was thinking we could all get matching outfits, or we could pick out an outfit for each other to wear for the day." He explained, already heading through the doors.

I rushed after him, I wasn't too fond of the idea, but there was no way I'd be able to talk Kuroo out of this one. So I sighed and went along with it.

Kenma also looked reluctant to go, I knew he didn't want to do this.

"There's no way we can talk him out of it." I told him, even though I knew that he was aware of that.

"We might not be able to talk him out of this, but we could just go off without him." He said as if he had already thought this out.

I thought about this for a moment before agreeing with a nod. "Alright, let's do it. Let's stick with him for a bit though." I said, and he seemed to be on board.

The Plan is Set

_________________________________________

Seriously thank you to everyone who is reading this! I love each and every one of you! Thank you so much!

Word Count: 1187