- A Plan Can Always Go Wrong -

Kuroo immediately went into a store and got lost in the aisles of cloths. "Well he's making this easy." I said, turning around and leaving the store, Kenma following by me.

"Hey Hey Hey!!" I heard from the store we left Kuroo in.

"That's Bokuto-san," Kenma said quietly to me, "Kuroo will probably hang out with him for the rest of the day." he explained and I nodded.

"So anyway, what do you want to do?" I asked him now turning to face him. Our faces were way to close, inches apart, and he jumped back a bit. I started laughing at his behavior, it was convienent because it also hid my embarrasment.

I looked around at the stores in the mall. I saw a bookstore and I decided I would go there. "Hey Kenma, I'm gonna go into the bookstore. Where are you gonna go?" I asked him.

He points over to the game store, no suprise there. I nodded, saying a small goodbye and he waves. I walk into the store, picking out the books that I wanted.

Time Skip

I had finally finished in the bookstore and I was heading out to find Kenma, who was most likely still in the game store.

I had just exited the store when someone grabbed my wrist. I honestly assumed it was Kenma "Oh he-" I faced the person, and it was not Kenma, in fact, I didn't know who this person was at all. "Sir, could you let me go?" I said politely. He ignored me and dragged me down the crowded walkways.

'Well shit.' I thought, looking around at the people walking by. They were too engrosed in their own conversations to pay attention to what was happening.

'Think (Y/n), think!' I told myself, I was trying to stay calm, I also didn't want to bring a whole lot of attention to the situation. That's when I got it.

'The game store is just up ahead, I'll call for Kenma when I'm in front of the store.'

Okay, now to stay calm, and to await my chance. We arrived in just a few seconds. I took a breath and yelled into the small shop "Kenma!" I saw a certain pudding haired boy look in my direction and I waved my free arm.

He looked puzzled for a moment before dropping whatever he was holding and bolting out of the store. "Who are you?" He asked the man, stepping in his way. I had never heard him sound so confident before. The man didn't answer and just tried to move around Kenma.

That obviously didn't work. "Let her go." Kenma demanded, glaring at the man with his cat like eyes. The guy stood still, and I can only assume he was glaring back. I tried to get my hand out of his grasp, but his grip tightened.

"Ow, you're hurting me." I said, trying again free myself to no avail. I saw Kenma's eyes dart back to me, worry shining in them. The man holding my wrist turned back to me, his eyes were a dark brown, almost black, and I shivered. "Please let me go." I pleaded again, not expecting any results.

He looked back to where Kenma was, only to find him not there. He was now standing beside me. He turned around again, obviously startled that he moved so quickly. I took this oppurtunity to finally rip my arm out of his grasp.

Me and Kenma turned and went the opposite way, leaving him to drown in the crowd. "I'm not gonna leave you again." Kenma whispered to me. I nodded and gripped onto his sweater. He didn't shake me off, so we continued like this.

I don't wanna lose him. I don't want a repeat of what happened. I thought to myself, unconciously tightening my grip on him. I felt him glance over at me, so I let go of him. "I'm sorry." I said quietly, avoiding his gaze.

"You're fine, I understand." He said, keeping his eyes trained on me. I nodded but didn't say anything. I felt his slender fingers brush against mine before he intertwined our pinkies. I could feel heat rising into my cheeks as I looked over at him. He showed little emotion, like usual.

How did he- you know what, nevermind. I thought to myself, willing my blush to go away so that I didn't look stupid.

We made our way back to the store we left Kuroo in, only to find that he wasn't there. "Well that's great." I heard Kenma say to himself and I chuckled. He glanced at me before walking off, slightly pulling me along.

We walked into a new store and I saw Kenma's eyes dart down the aisles, looking for our bedheaded friend.

He actually caught sight of him and walked up behind him. He was with this tall guy with white and black hair. He had huge eyes that somewhat reminded me of an owl.

"Kuroo, Bokuto-san." Kenma said making the two boys jump in suprise. They both turned around swiftly and Kuroo gave a sigh of relief.

"Where did you guys go?" Kuroo exclaimed loudly, catching the attention of a few people around us.

"We just went to different shops Kuroo." I said quietly, trying to give him the hint to lower his voice.

"Who are you?" Bokuto-san asked, putting his face directly in front of mine.

"I'm (F/n) (L/n), nice to meet you Bokuto-san." I smiled warmly at him.

"You can call me Bokuto. Wait, you know me?" He basically yelled the last part, earning an exasperated sigh from me.

I just nodded my head, "Why are you two so god damn loud." I asked the two in front of us as they sweat dropped.

Time Skip

Me and the other three boys eventually made it back to Kuroo's house. Bokuto had decided he was staying here as well which I didn't mind. If you could ignore how loud he was then he was actually a fun person to be around.

"Bokuto shut up!" I said, laughing and throwing a pillow at his face. He started laughing with me as he threw it back.

I made an 'offended' gasp, before hitting him with the pillow. Kuroo then hit me with another pillow that was laying beside him. "Shut up and watch the movie!" he exclaimed, trying to act angry as me and Bokuto chuckled.

I saw Kenma's eyes dart from the screen, and back to me and Bokuto. I soon made eye contact with him. I sent him a look as if asking 'what's wrong?', he just looked away.

Less then five minutes later he just up and left the room, heading upstairs. All three of us were left downstairs with confusion written on our faces. I looked at the other two boys.

"I'm gonna go make sure he's okay." I said, getting up and walking upstairs.

"Kenma?" I called quietly before pushing the guest bedroom's door open. He was sitting on the bed, legs crossed and hunched over. He looked pissed, or maybe upset, I couldn't tell.

I made my way over to him and sat down. I gently put my hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

He looked over at me, his golden eyes meeting my (e/c) ones. We didn't say anything for a few minutes. My hand that was resting on his shoulder made it's way to his hand. "You can tell me if something's bothering you." I said to him honestly. He still looked pretty reluctant.

I sighed, I had given up. 'If he doesn't wanna talk then he doesn't have to.' I told myself before getting up and walking towards the door.

Just before I got to the door he spoke. "Bokuto is getting on my nerves." He said quietly, I almost couldn't hear him.

I looked back to him, raising an eyebrow. "Why is he getting on your nerves?" I asked, now sitting beside him.

"I don't know." He huffed, looking away from me. I just smiled.

"That's okay, just let me know if there's anything I can do." I said, giving him a small hug before finally exiting the room. I made my way downstairs, jumping back into my spot in the middle of Bokuto and Kuroo.

"Is he okay?" Kuroo asked me and I nodded. "He just wanted to play his game." I lied, looking back at the television.

"Really?! Does he ever get off his game??" Bokuto asked quite loudly, I just chuckled, leaving his questiom unanswered.

_________________________________________

Okay, not gonna lie, I kinda like this chapter a lot. I hope you guys like it as well! Also, jealous Kenma 😌
Also I'm sorry for not updating in a while! I was a bit stressed, updates should start coming quicker from now on!

Word Count: 1464