- Home -

I woke up earlier then the boys to head home. I wrote a note and left it on the counter for them, along with breakfast.

Hey guys, I had to head home. I'll make sure to visit you soon! I had fun, and when we play you next time, we'll win ;)
- Y/n

I finished writing it and grabbed my bags, only to find Kenma wandering down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Are you leaving?" He asked groggily.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry if I woke you up. There is breakfast on the table." I said pointing over to the plates on the counter.

He nodded and began to walk over to me. He stopped in front of me for a second before wrapping his arms around me.

I was shocked at first, but returned the hug anyways. "Be safe on your way back, okay?" He asked, pulling away to look at me.

I nodded, "Okay!" I responded, giving him a grin. To which he smiled back. "I have to leave now, I'll be back soon!" I said, waving to him as I closed the door behind me.

I packed my stuff back into my car, throwing on some music before getting on the road.

Time skip

I arrived home about an hour and a half later at 9:30.

"I'm home!" I said into the house, taking my shoes off before entering. I walked in to find my parents sitting at the table having a discussion.

"Hey honey, come join us." My mom said, gesturing to the seat beside her. I listened, putting my bags down beside the chair.

I looked at the both of them, they were silent. "So how was Kuroo's house?" My dad began.

"Oh it was really fun! We played games, and went to the mall. We also hung out with Kenma and Bokuto!" I explained quickly.

They both grinned, "That's great, I'm glad you had fun!" My mom exclaimed.

I grinned, "We also played volleyball, and I won obviously!" I boasted before bursting into laughter.

They both smiled a bit at that. "How was your asthma?" My dad asked.

Well shit, this isn't gonna be a good conversation. I concluded before answering. "It wasn't too bad." I lied, giving them a smile.

"Hun, don't lie to us. Your doctor called us and told us how it's getting worse." My mom said and my face fell.

Little snitch- I thought before my dad interupted my thoughts rudely.

"We want you to quit the volleyball-"

"No. I am not quitting the team." I cut him off. I could not even handle the thought.

"This is for your heath though honey." My mom tried to reason with me.

"I don't care. I'll be fine, I have my inhaler, so I'm fine." I declare, staring intensely at my mom.

"No, you need to quit the team." My dad demanded, I turned to him.

"You can't make me quit, and I'm not going to." I finalize, grabbing my things and going into my room.

I close my door quietly, beginning to unpack. God, calm down Y/n. I told myself.

I finished unpacking and sat down on my bed, putting my head in my hands. They wouldn't understand. How would the team feel? Oh god, how would Daichi feel? He'd probably kill me.

Thoughts kept racing through my head as I tried to calm down. But I knew I wouldn't quit the team. I suddenly got the idea to go practice. I changed into volleyball shorts and a tank top, and tied my (h/l) (h/c) up.

I then grabbed my keys, phone, and a volleyball and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My mom called out to me.

"I'm going to play. Bye." I responded, closing the door. I sighed, shooting a text to the team asking if any of them wanted to play. I got a reply for Noya, Hinata, Kageyama, Daichi, Asahi, and Suga. We all decided to just meet at the school.

I saw Noya and Suga waiting when I arrived. I gave them a wave. Noya ran up and gave me a big hug, while Suga came up slowly behind him.

"Hey Noya, nice to see you again, you too Suga." I say with a small laugh.

"Y/nnn why'd you have to leave?" Noya whined, causing you to laugh more.

"Chill Noya, she wasn't even gone for long." Suga said, removing Noya from me.

"Hey guys!" I heard from behind me, I turned to see Daichi, and Asahi.

"Hey Daichi! Hey Asahi!" I yelled back, running to hug Daichi. "I need to talk to you later." I told him quietly, already deciding that I should tell him. He gave me a small nod as we headed into the gym.

Hinata and Kageyama were already there, to nobody's suprise.

They were probably here before I texted them. I said, as everyone sweat dropped, probably thinking the same. 

"Hey guys, are you ready to practice?" Hinata yelled as we all nodded, getting into positions.

Time Skip

Our little practice session had come to a close and everyone was packing up. I quickly walked out the door, taking a quick puff of my inhaler. I held my chest for a moment, willing it to stop hurting.

"Y/n, you okay?" Daichi's voice reached my ears and make me jump.

"Oh yeah, jeez you scared me." I laughed the encounter off before putting on a serious face. "My parents want me to quit the team." I cut straight to the chase, crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked shocked for a moment, he just stood there. "Why the hell would they want you to quit? Don't they know how much you love playing?" He asks, waving his hands around to emphasize his point.

"They know. I don't know why they'd want me to quit. I told them no obviously!" I added, to reassure him.

"Of course you did. I'm glad you want to stay on the team." He admitted, patting my back.

And since I'm Y/n, this caused a coughing fit. Something always gotta go wrong.

"Woah, are you okay? Do you need some water?" Daichi asked worriedly.

"No, I'll be fine. I'm gonna head back home, bye." I assured, quickly turning around and running home. I knew it didn't help my case, but whatever. I just needed to get out of there.

I got home, putting my hands on my knees, trying desperately to catch my breath.

Shit shit shit shit. I think, running inside and going straight to my room.

"Are you okay? Y/n?" I heard my parents call from downstairs.

"Fine!" I replied quickly, grabbing blindly for my inhaler. I finally grasped it and took another puff of it.

I sat down on my bed, waiting for my throat to open up. I felt lightheaded, the room was spinning.

And then I blacked out.
_________________________________________

Welp I felt like being a little dramatic tonight hehe. So here you go, drama.

Word Count: 1170