Characters (Contains Spoilers - Beware!)

This section is used to keep track of the characters within the book. It will be updated constantly throughout the writing of the book until completion. It will contain spoilers of future characters. Use it to keep track of the people.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

A:
Amenadiel - Previous head master of Lionheart Academy, Jurian's friend.
Amadeus - King of the Great Connected Forest, father of Ferah, husband to Serevene. Disappeared twenty years ago.
Amelia Trusk - Daughter of Palamoor, first meets Aurelius and his siblings during the Trial of Adulthood.
B:
Bella - Light Mage, first met when helping Jurian and Palamoor save Marian.
C:
D:
E:
F:
Ferah Evermore - Princess of the Great Connected Forest
G:
Gail - The eldest of the Shadow Brothers, primarily an assassin, loyal to Horus, quiet and calm. Rather use his innate talent to gain the upper hand.
Gar - The youngest of the Shadow Brothers, primarily a warrior, loyal to Horus, hot headed and slightly carefree. Rather fight head on than use his innate talent, unless the battle is difficult.
Gerald Decimus -Second born, he is Aurelius' brother.
H:
Horus Velar - Initially a good man yet hidden influences are driving the man into wickedness. Noticing the difference in looks when Aurelius is born, sends the baby and Jurian away to Lionheart Academy. His advisor, Valus, influences him to assassinate both Marian and Jurian both they can flee.
I:
Imeri -Lady of Fire, Master Imeri is a Fire Mage at the Master Rank, she is close to being strong enough to become an Archmage.
J:
Julian Decimus - Aurelius' father, Fire mage at Expert Rank (Will update further when storyline progresses)
K:
L:
Lucy Decimus - Twin Sister with Leah, she is Aurelius' sister
Leah Decimus - Twin Sister with Lucy, She is Aurelius' sister
Lucius Decimus (Aurelius) - Protagonist,reincarnated from a different world and different time. Learns low level elemental manipulation as baby, calls his magic Elemental Magic. Can heal any known elemental afflicted wound with Elemental Healing.
Luke - Leader of a boys gang called Ultimate Mages.
M:
Marris - Son of Warwick, first meets Aurelius and his siblings during the Trial of Adulthood
Marian Decimus (Previously Marian Velar) -  Aurelius' mother, from the Cinderstone Clan. (Will update further when storyline progresses)
Muriel - Lady of Air, Master Muriel is an Air Mage at the Master Rank, she is close to being strong enough to become an Archmage.
N:
O:
Olivia - Marris and the Ultimate Mage's leader, Luke's crush.
Ona - Lady of Water, Master Ona is a Water Mage at the Master Rank, she is close to being strong enough to become an Archmage.
P:
Palamoor Trusk - Jurian's long time friend, Water Mage at Expert rank.
Q:
R:
Ralph Cinderstone -Marian's father, Lord of the Cinderstone Estate which is three days travel east from the academy.
S:
Serevene Evermore - Queen of the Great Connected Forest, tree spirit, mother to Ferah, wife to Amadeus.
T:
U:
V:
Valus - Horus advisor. (Unknown origin, will update as story progresses)
Valen - Lion Beastman, fourth guardian of the Great Connected Forest
W:
Warwick - Dark Mage, first met when Jurian and Palamoor save Marian. Lost his eye after saving Jurian.
X:
Y:
Z:
Zain - Wolf Beastman, fifth guardian of the Great Connected Forest