Lionheart Academy - Coming Home

When Aurelius opened his eyes, the sun was high above. Looking around, he noticed that they had rounded up the others and were returning to the academy.
Realising he must have passed out, he saw that the Dark Mage, Warwick was walking next to them, his wound had been healed by Bella the Light mage and was now wearing a black patch over his eye. The masters escorted the two brothers who trailed in front of them looking like convicts ready for execution. Their heads hung low, trying to ignore the gazes of the people who they passed by.

Jurian felt the murmur and movement of his son, looking down he noticed that the boy was finally awake.
Chuckling loudly, he looked to Marian and Palamoor next to him and exclaimed.
"The miraculous baby boy is finally awake! Man he can sleep when he wants to!"

Chucking her lover a harsh gaze, Marian replied.
"That miraculous boy saved your life! Lucius is still a baby of not even a week old and already saved you."

Laughing, Palamoor also replied.
"Yeah! Imagine when the lad gets to our age, I reckon he won't be needing saving from anyone haha!"

Scratching the back of his head, Jurian awkwardly laughed while defending himself.
"I was only saying the boy, I mean, Lucius, slept through the rest of the trip here. Ahh you're right, I'll have to become a lot stronger so that he doesn't think I am a weak old man when he get's older!"

Aurelius looked at the three, he could tell that his family were warm to each other, yet when he watched from afar as his new dad had stormed into the warehouse, when the roof exploded and a storm was brewing above them, he could also tell they were very powerful.

Which in itself amazed him more by the fact that they couldn't heal Jurian or Palamoor from such a wound. So much power in a group yet no one could help.

It seems like these people have loads of power but only understand a portion of it. Like an amateur with a gun so much power behind their grasp but can't shoot for shit! Ahh, at least this world is different than my one.

Aurelius thought to himself while looking at the three.
His eyes quickly found a new sight to see when he gazed upon the towers in front of him. They had been walking for a while now, he realised he had indeed slept through the rest of the journey.

Looking at the buildings in front of him and the large gated wall blocking the way, he realised just how big the place was.

I thought those were mountains in the distance!

Looking at them up close he realised that the outer area was small in comparison. Such a large town surrounded the academy, one had to spend hours and hours of walking to reach the main gate.

"Ahh, it's good to be back, it's been many years since I have returned!" Jurian exclaimed.

"Yeah, and the defences have slowly drained too! Make sure to fix them up before you head off to remove Marian's collar." Palamoor replied.

Jurian couldn't agree more, they continued their walk until they reached the large gated entrance. It was open at the moment, with an old man sitting in a booth.

As they walked up to the old man, Aurelius took in the whole area.
The large walls were all crafted from what seemed to be material similar to marble from his old world, the opened gates had bronze looking poles that were evenly spaced. They stood high above everyone at ten metres tall, at the very top of the two gates, a lion sat proudly on each side next to a half circle. When the gates closed, they would show two lions sitting next to a large circle with the words Lionheart Academy.

Looking past the gates he saw two towers facing each other, in the middle of the wide path, a fountain sat with water flowing from it. The torches were dim and barely alight. Looking at the tower on the left, he saw that it had red lines that glowed softly, they were engraved into the surface from the bottom reaching all the way to the roof high above. Above the door a plaque hung, on it, it read Decimus Clan. On the right sight, another tower stood, it had lines similar to the one on the left, yet these glowed a bright cyan blue, indicating that the owner of the tower had maintained it well over the years. Besides the door two torches were lit with a blue flame and above the door a plaque hung as well, it read, Trusk Clan.