Beatdown

As Aurelius walked toward the group of boys, they continued to throw rocks at him, every time he would simply raise his hand and they would stop mid throw, falling to the ground.

"Dammit! He's pissing me off!" Luke shouted out.

As he was a fire novice, his temper ran thin rather quickly. Ignoring the possibility of seriously hurting Aurelius, Luke started throwing fire ball after fireball at him.
The other kids who were watching from the side started doing the same as their leader.

So that's how it's going to be...

Aurelius thought to himself.
Glaring at Luke, he took note to leave him until last.

Crouching low he waited until two fire balls were about to hit him. As they were about to impact, he launched forward, the balls just missing him, impacting the ground behind him they exploded sending him soaring through the air. Within seconds, Aurelius was already in front of the first kid, raising his knee upward, he hit him, the kids head jolted up and his eyes rolled back. He was knocked out before he fell to the ground, the shocking thing, other than Aurelius knocking out a kid within a few seconds, was the fact that the boy also disappeared.

So that's their failsafe... good, I don't need to hold back.

Realising this, Aurelius continued forward.

"One down, nine more to go." He taunted.

As the kids watched their fallen friend disappear, they hesitated for a second.

"Never hesitate.." Aurelius continued.

Stomping the ground he created small ripples to cause the four boys around him to lose balance. With this, he raised both his arms in the air, bringing dirt and rocks around him above him. Clapping his hands, the boys watched as all the debris Aurelius had raised from the ground, came spiralling toward them, the best they could do was raise a shabby wall of dirt in front of them, blunting the impact of the rocks that hit them.

As they stood there battered and bruised, they wondered if it was worth pissing off this guy.

"Don't back off now! Attack!" Luke commanded.

As he said this, the three fire novices next to him began to launch their fireballs again.
The four earth novices in front of Aurelius, regained their composure and began their assault again.

"Really... that's it? Same moves again.." Aurelius taunted.
To be fair I'm kind of stuck in the same set of skills too.
He casually thought to himself.

"Ahh well, can't be helped." He said softly.

Raising his fist in the air, he placed one foot in front, dragging his fist and leg back behind his body. The earth behind the kids surged upward towards them, as they were swept in the earth wave, they landed in front of Aurelius. Their vision was reduced as all around them and above them, a wall of earth in the shape of a crashing wave stood.

"Aren't we the same age? How can you do this?" One of the boys tried to ask.

"Shhh... don't worry your little mind." Aurelius replied softly.

He held out his hand, his palm facing to the boys. Shooing them away he smiled.
"Now go home." He commanded.

Four pillars of earth shot out of the ground directly connecting to the four boy's heads. As they crashed out of the earth wave's walls, their limp bodies collapsed on the ground in front of the last group of the Ultimate Mages.
Just like the first kid, they all disappeared the moment they laid still.

"Five down... five more to go." Aurelius continued with his taunts.

"Just because you beat up earth novices doesn't mean you can beat us up! Fire is the strongest!" Luke declared, resuming his onslaught.