chapter five

*A/N*

I recommend you listen to the following songs while reading this chapter which can be found on my spotify playlist for the story which is titled WTNTU by cali62098

"Ojo por Ojo" by Johann Vera

"Her" by "Majid Jordan

"Love Lies" by Khlaid & Normani

-

Looking up from where you're sitting you see it's Michael getting ready to hug you when Katrina steps in front of him making him stop in his tracks as well as Madison beginning to shout at him causing everyone in the room to look over.

Dear God. 

"Michael I know damn well you did not just walk into my hospital room trying to act like everything's okay after the shit you pulled yesterday! We know you've been cheating on Rose so if you don't leave right now I will throw this vase at your big ass head!" 

"Are you on crack Madison what the hell is your problem?" Michael yells at her causing Madison to reach over for the vase filled with flowers making you and Katrina turn to snatch the vase away from her before she ends up in jail because of his dumbass.

The team looks over at us before Spencer and Agent Prentiss come over to try and diffuse the situation before it gets any worse. Prentiss sends Michael to wait outside while she talks to Madison and Katrina calming them down while Spencer makes his way to you as you separate from them and just stand in a corner trying to calm down.

"Rose are you okay? Are you hurt do you need anything?"

"I'm fine Spencer."

He looks at you for a moment studying your face then inching closer to you before speaking once again.

"Rose what's up with you? You've been acting weird since we've left the hotel. Did I do something to make you pissed off?"

Is he serious? Does he literally not remember what he said?

You look at him for a moment not sure of what to say before noticing Michael outside looking at you and Spencer confused.

"I need to go talk my boyfriend Spencer."  You walk past him as he tries to grab you arm asking you to wait before you jerk it off and make your way outside of the room to face Michael.

"Michael I'm gonna make this fast because I don't have time to deal with your bullshit right now, did you cheat on me during our relationship yes or no?"

"Rose please let me explain I love you-"

"Did you or did you not cheat on me Michael."

He looks down for a minute licking his mouth before looking back at you and responding.

"Yes." 

You don't respond or say anything to him as he pleads and begs for your forgiveness. You just make your way back into the room as he stands there just watching as does everyone else assuming they heard what had just happened due to how silent it was.

You sit back in the chair next to Katrina but you feel Spencers eyes on you as you just look down on the floor trying to blink away the tears. Both of the girls reach for your hand as you hold it tightly before hearing Spencer speak.

"Madison are you ready for me to try the memory technique now?"

"Yes"

Spencers POV

Madison replies to your question as you try to shift your focus onto this case and away from Rose as you just see her heart break into millions of pieces.