chapter six

enjoy this one hehe :) - cynthia 

Spencers POV 

"Spencer, are you paying attention?" Hotch asks you, causing you to break out of yours and put your focus back to the group.

Ever since Rose kissed your cheek back at hospital you've been distracted and haven't stopped thinking about it.

Why would she even do that? It's not that you didn't like it but you just had these weird feelings that you can't really explain.

"Yes uh yes I am, you were saying?"

"Hotch was saying that he got word from the mayor that he and his family will be attending a church service tomorrow and they want us to be there undercover in case anything happens. Morgan adds on before Hotch continues on.

"Church starts at 11 am which'll give you guys time to get dressed for the occasion, after you guys finish we will meet up here an hour before it starts to get wired up then make our way to the service. We will be scattered around the building but if you see anything suspicious use your wire to tell us. Remember we will be doing this during church so please try to behave and be respectful, we cannot cause any chaos nor draw attention to ourselves. Got it?"

The group all responds in agreement to Hotch as do you before exiting the conference room you were all once in to take a small break before doing a follow up of what occurred today and leaving to go to the hotel to rest for the night.

You feel your phone vibrate from your back pocket, you stick your hand in the pocket and grab it to see you got a text from Rose that reads Attachment: 1 Image.

"Hm I wonder what she sent me" You swipe open the message and couldn't believe your eyes.

She sent you a pretty hot photo of her boobs wrapped in a towel after she had just gotten out of the shower.

What the fuc-

"Prettyboy what are you looking at?"

You jump in response to Morgan due to him scaring you before you hide your phone behind your back.

"Man what is up with you today? You've been weird since we got here so spill"

"Well uhm, before Rose left to go with her mom she might have kissed me before leaving"

"Reid are you serious? How was it? Are y'all hooking up now?"

"No we are not hooking up Morgan! All she did was give me a simple kiss on the cheek like something your mom would do but uh something else happened."

"Ok what else happened then?"

"She just texted me a uh very nice picture of her chest after she got out of the shower but wrapped in her towel."

He looks at you in disbelief before you speak again.

"Morgan what do I do? I don't even know what to say to that."

"Well did you like it? Did it turn you on?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I liked it! It turned me on for Christ's sake but that's not the point!"

"Reid calm down it was probably an accident and if it wasn't then maybe you can get with her and finally get laid."

"I doubt it, she's not like that Morgan and I wouldn't do that to her."

"Look give it a few minutes I'm sure she'll tel you if it was an accident and to ignore but if not then you text her and see what happens alright?"

You nod in response to Morgan before feeling a hand wrap around your shoulder.