chapter thirteen

For this chapter I recommend you listen to "You Made a Monster" once you reach Roses POV, you can find this song in the WTNTU playlist by cali62098. Enjoy!!

-

Spencers POV

"My half brother?" Rose asks as she leans against a wall crossing her arms.

"It's the most logical explanation for this specific situation, our profile presents a lot of information that leads us to believe it's him."

"But why Spence, I've never met the guy so why the hell would he wanna come after me?"

"He most likely resents you for the fact that you got the life he never got to live and envies you for that. You're living a lavish lifestyle and you have the "perfect family" he's desired, he grew up without a dad and was raised by a single mom. He seems to have developed a hatred which solely focuses on you."

"This can't be happening Spence, I- I just don't believe it." She sinks down onto the floor as she breaks down into tears.

You get up from your chair and walk over to Rose, you sit down next to her on the ground and bring her into your embrace. You caress her head as she sobs into your chest.

"I'm sorry, I wish this wasn't true but it unfortunately is." She sniffles as she picks her head up from your chest as she wipes her tears away.

"I just don't believe this, my life could end because of this guy cause my dad wasn't there for him."

"Your life won't end Rose I promise you that. Remember what I told you at the beach, I'm not going anywhere and I meant it."

"Am I interrupting something?" You were too busy paying attention to Rose that you didn't even notice Hotch had entered the room, he stands across from the two of you, before you can answer Rose beats you to it.

"No- no Agent Hotchner, Dr. Reid was just comforting me."

"Miss Vega, you can cut the formalities, I know you and Reid are an item. You may call me Hotch." She looks at you with furrowed brows then back at Hotch, you get up and give her your hand to stand from the floor as the both of you walk back to the table in silence.

"Miss Vega were you ever made aware of your father having an affair of any kind let alone another child?" He folds his hands as he studies Rose and her behavior, her hands were folded in her laps

"No, like I told Dr. R- Spencer, I wasn't aware of him having ever done that. Have you asked him about it yet?"

"He isn't opening up to me about it, which is why I wanted to ask if you would feel comfortable going in and seeing if he'll talk to you about it."

"Hotch I don't think that's a good idea to send her in."

"Why not? Spencer I need answers, I need to know what happened and why he did what he did." She takes away her attention from you and focuses back onto Hotch, "Tell me what I need to do."

Roses POV

Your emotions were high, you felt as if you were going to throw up at any moment. After hearing those things about your dad you weren't sure if going in to see him was a good idea but you didn't care, you needed answers.

"We will be outside of the room watching you Miss Vega, remember what we talked about."

Hotch gave you advice on how to handle your father when inside the room with him, "You're seen as his little girl, you need to make him feel guilty by saying you don't believe any of it and that it's all lies."