Chapter 1

Authors Note #1: I own nothing except my OC and the plot everything else goes to Disney.

Authors Note #2: Lou and Lacey are identical twins separated at birth.

Author's Note #3: Bold italics are peoples thoughts.

Author's Note #4: Listen to the song on loop it is hilarious.

Liv, Maddie, Parker, Joey, Willow, Ruby and Val were heading home to pack for camp tomorrow Val moved in with Parker because they are dating and her parents moved to Hawaii and she didn't want to leave her boyfriend so she asked if she could stay with Parker her parents said ok and Parkers Mom and Aunt Dina said yes of course.

Liv's POV

"Is everyone excited for camp tomorrow I know I am" I said then everyone stopped and stared at me shocked. "What" I asked "Are you okay you know camp is in the middle of the woods right" my twin sister Maddie asked me "Yes why" I replied "Because you hate the woods" Maddie replied "Ugh no I don't beside apparently there are surprises for us when we get home today" I said "How do you know" Parker asked "Because I over heard Mom and Aunt Dina talking about it" I replied "Ok" Parker said as we reached the front door of our house.

Inside the house

Josh's POV

"Everyone hide they are here" I said as Lacey, Karen, Dina, Artie and myself ran up the stairs and Andie, Holden, Diggie and Dump Truck hid behind the couch as Liv opened the door and turned on the lights "SURPRISE" we all yelled Dump Truck walked over to Parker and gave him a bro hug "Hey Gumball machine" Dump Truck said "Hey Dump Truck" Parker said returning the bro hug as Diggie and Maddie ran to each other and hugging before Diggie planted a kiss on Maddie's lips as Holden ran to Liv who was frozen in shock and picked her up and spun her around and giving her a kiss on the lips which seemed to snap her out of her thoughts "Holden why are you here" Liv asked "I'm here because we all are going to Camp Kikiwaka with you guys" Holden responded "Hi Liv and Maddie" I said as I gave them each a quick hug "Hi Josh" they both said "Hi Liv" Andie said hugging Liv "Looks like The Dream is back together again" Willow said joining the hug as well as Holden "Yeah I guess so" Liv said "Who are these two" I asked pointing to two girls one was holding Parker's hand and the other one was over by Liv asking who they are pointing to Holden and Andie "Oh right guys this is Val my girlfriend" Parker said "And this is Ruby my cousin" Liv said "Ruby Val this is Holden my boyfriend and Andie my best friend" Liv said pointing to Holden and Andie "Ruby you know who this is" Liv said pointing to me "Yes I do" Ruby said running up to me and hugging me then letting go "Your Josh Wilcox you were Liv's costar on Voltage you played Garrison now you are Skyvolt I love watching Voltage" Ruby said "Thanks for watching me do you know which two people I had to go up against to get the part of Garrison" I asked Ruby "No I don't who" Ruby asked "They are standing in this room right now" I said as her eyes it up and turned around wondering who she turned around to face me again "Who" Ruby asked "Artie Smalls and Holden Dipledorf" I said
"Artie was kicked off for attacking Holden and Holden could not hate Liv" I said "It's true" Holden said "Artie" Liv asked looking at the stairs "Hi Liv" Artie said "Hey Artie" Liv said and Liv gasped "Holden Andie Willow wanna try doing The Power of Two the song me and Ruby sing in Sing it Louder-er-er " Liv sang the last part "Yes" Holden replied as Willow sat at her drum set which was set up a few feet behind the couch and Holden grabbed his guitar which was in its case on his back and Andie grabbed her bass guitar which was in its case on her back and Liv ran upstairs to grab her microphone which I assume was in her room "Ready" Liv said as they got in position "Can I sing with you" Ruby asked running upstairs to grab her microphone "Yeah duh you sing in it to" Liv said "Yay" Ruby said.

Ruby and The Dream plays the Power of Two

Liv's POV

After we were done everyone clapped and hollered then of course Holden kissed me on the lips Joey kissed Willow on the lips And Dump Truck kissed Andie on the lips and everyone said aw "Okay stop" Andi said then I notice Lacey and Artie in the back of the room kissing "Wait Lacey and Artie why are you guys kissing" I asked then everyone turned around to see them kissing then break apart "Uh well we have to tell them now" Artie said "Ok me and Artie are dating" Lacey said as everyone stood shock then everything went black.

Holden's POV

When Lacey said her and Artie were dating everyone looked shocked then I noticed Liv falling backwards and ran to catch her I caught her right on time "Andie help me get her to the couch" I said Andie grabbed Liv from the left side as I grabbed Liv from the right side and we brought her to the couch I sat on her right side and let her head fall on my left shoulder as I put my on top of hers and dozed off.

Andie's POV

When me and Holden got Liv on the couch he sat on her right side and let her head fall on his left shoulder and put his head on hers and dozed off not being able to control myself I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took a photo of them then I noticed everyone else doing the same and Maddie grabbed Liv's phone and took a photo of them for Liv and I grabbed Holden's phone and took a photo of them for Holden and took Dump Truck to the kitchen to get something to eat after putting Holden's phone down next to Liv's phone that Maddie had just set down and took Diggie upstairs to her room as Parker and Val went to his room and Ruby went to her room Karen and Dina come with us as well as Josh, Lacey and, Artie "Lacey and Artie we have two guess room you two will sleep in one" Dina said "Andie and Dump Truck you two will sleep in the other one as for Josh you can bunk with Ruby or Maddie and Diggie or Liv and Holden or sleep on the couch which pulls out into a bed I recommend the couch but go talk to Ruby so you can talk to her what's it like being Skyvolt she loves watching Skyvolt in fact last Halloween she went as Skyvolt" Karen finished "Ok I'll go talk to her now" Josh said walking out of the kitchen to go talk to Ruby "Andie and Dump Truck follow me I'll show where your room is but first Andie wake Holden and Liv up" Karen said "Lacey and Artie follow me I'll show you where your room is" Dina said to Artie and Lacey as me and Dump Truck walk out of the kitchen followed by Karen, Dina, Artie and, Lacey "Good night guys" Me, Dump Truck and, Karen said as they walked up the stairs lead bye Dina ''Night guys" they said together then I woke up Holden and Liv by playing my bass they both shot up as Joey and Willow went to his room "what was that for" Liv asked "I wanted to wake you up well good night" I said as Liv took Holden to her room "Good night" Everyone said at the same time as me and Dump Truck were settling into bed except for Ruby and Josh.

Ruby's POV

I was in my room thinking wow I can't believe I just met Josh Wilcox and I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door I opened it to see Josh at my door "Hi can I come I thought we could talk about Voltage" Josh said "Um sure" I said walking in my room and siting on a pink beanbag chair and patted the blue one motioning for Josh to sit on it he did so "So what's it like being Skyvolt" I asked "It's really cool Liv comes by the set every now and then and helps me get the hang of the costume hey you know what I'm done filming till summers over but you should come by with Liv next time" Josh said "Really" I asked "Yeah" he said standing up looking around my room noticing that everything is Voltage I have posters of him and Liv on my walls and Voltage rugs and Voltage beanbag chairs and Voltage Pillow cases and Voltage bed sheets and all the Voltage comics along with all the Space Werewolves graphic novels "Wow you really love Voltage don't you Ruby" Josh asked "Yeah I do when Liv was filming Sing it Loud" I sang the last part "I would ride my bike there after school everyday and on the weekends she'd take me to set with her and when she was done she'd take me for ice cream or froyo" we laughed and started singing FroYo Yolo "Frozen yogurt is my favorite treat sweet and yummy froyos all I eat Cause you only live once" we sang until Liv showed up "stop singing FroYo Yolo you guys know I hate that song" Liv said "Sorry Liv" We said at the same time "anyway where was I oh yeah now that I'm in Sing it Louder-er-er" I sang the last part "It's really fun I love that I get to be with my cousin everyday" I said "Good night guys" Liv said as she gave me a hug then gave Josh a quick hug and left "Good night Josh" I said as I got in bed "Good night Ruby" he said and shut my door.