Chapter 5

Hey guys here is Chapter 5

The next morning

Lou's POV

I'm laying on my bed trying to figure out why I thought Ravi was hot with scars then it hit me I have always like Ravi but he is my best friends brother so it would be weird to date him or even tell him that I have a crush on him and at the moment I heard something strange coming from Liv's room I got up and walked to her door and opened it and what I saw pissed me off and scarred me it was Liv tied to the her bed with duct tape over her mouth and her neck tied to the bed post and cuts all over her body and Diggie fucking her pussy "WHAT THE HELL DIGGIE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU ARE RAPING LIV ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WE ARE THROUGH" I yelled.

Diggie's POV

When I heard Lou yelling at me for raping Liv I got up "Lou this is not what it looks like" I said trying to calm her down and then Holden, Josh, Maddie, Joey, Willow, Artie, Lacey, Parker, Val, Andie, Dump Truck, Johnny Nimbus, Gemma, and Ruby came in "REALLY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE RAPING LIV" Lou yelled and Johnny Nimbus turned on the camera "Hello World I'm in Moose Rump, Maine at Camp Kikiwaka where Diggie Smalls the famous basketball player has apparently just raped Liv Rooney" Johnny Nimbus said "She wanted this she told me to tie her up" I said lying "Liv is this true" Lou asked Liv only shook her head no as Holden ran over and covered her up with and untied her neck and took the tape off her mouth " HELL NO HE'S LYING I WAS TAKING A SHOWER WHEN HE YANKED ME OUT AND TIED ME TO MY BED AND RAPED ME AND CUT ME AND BROKE MY LEFT LEG AND BROKE MY RIGHT ARM" Liv said crying and Lou ran out and before I could run after her "How dare you hurt my twin your lucky I don't kill you Diggie" Maddie said punching me in my nose "Your hurt her again and I will hurt you way worse than you just hurt Liv" Joey said slapping me across my face "You touch Liv I will kill you" Parker said karate kicking me in my stomach "If you even touch my fiancé  in the slightest way I will kill you very slowly and very painfully" Holden said punching me in my nose "Touch my best friend and I will hurt you way worse than you have ever been hurt before" Andie said punching me in my nose "Liv how do you feel" Johnny asked "Well I feel sick since Josh probably knocked me up but if he did I'm keeping the baby because hell I might not be able to get pregnant ever again" Liv said and before I could say anything Ruby tackled me "You even look at my cousin and I will kill you" Ruby said punching me five times in the nose making it bleed from both nostrils before she got up and ran to hug Liv then two cops came in and arrested me "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME I WILL BE BACK AND I WILL GET WHAT I WANT SO WATCH YOUR BACK MADDIE" I yelled before being forced out of the room and being loaded into the back of the cop car.

Karen's POV

I was on the couch with Dina when Johnny Nimbus came on with everyone we dropped off at the airport a few weeks ago along with Gemma and another girl I don't know surrounding Liv's bed "Hello world I'm in Moose Rump, Maine at Camp Kikiwaka where Diggie Smalls the famous basketball player has apparently just raped Liv Rooney" Johnny Nimbus said and at that time I was drinking water and when I heard Liv was raped I did a spit take and then we watched the rest of he news "Let's go" I said grabbing Dina and getting in the car and grabbing my phone and going to the airport we bought a one way ticket to Moose Rump, Maine and in two hours the plane landed when we got off the plane I saw Pete I ran to him "I'm assuming you saw the news" I asked "You mean the one where Diggie raped our daughter" Pete asked "Yes that one" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to maps and locating Camp Kikiwaka which was fifteen minutes away "Let's go we can run there" I said as we all ran and in fifteen minutes we were at Camp Kikiwaka we went in to the cabin labeled Woodchuck.