Chapter 3

Hey guys so here is chapter 3

At Camp Kikiwaka

Liv's POV

"Wait Maddie did you just say Ruby as a boyfriend" I asked "Yeah Liv Ruby has a boyfriend but if he hurts her in anyway I will hurt him" Maddie replied "Well I'm glad I'm gonna go and talk to them" I said and walked over to Ruby and the boy Maddie told me was Jackson "Hey Ruby and you must be Jackson" I said "Yes Liv this is my boyfriend Jackson we used to date before he moved to Texas a week before you and your family arrived last summer" Ruby replied "Well nice to meet you Jackson my name is Liv and girl who started questioning you before I came over was Maddie" I said and held my hand out "Nice to meet you Liv"he shook my hand and I pulled him toward me "If you hurt me and my twin will hurt you" I said and let his hand go "Don't worry Liv I would never hurt Ruby I love her very much and I never wanted to move to Texas but my parents made me" Jackson said "Alright bye Ruby and Jackson" I said and walked off back over to Holden putting my arm around his waist and he put his around my shoulder we as headed to look for the registration desk but then I noticed that some of the cabins were in ashes I saw a girl that looked around my age with long blond hair that went past her shoulders talking to Lou who was hugging the boy that I meet on the bus named Finn and Destiny was there by him and so was Matteo "Hey Destiny hey Finn who are these I mean I know your Lou because your my friend Lacey's identical twin but I have no idea who you are" I said pointing the other girl "You must be Maddie Lacey told me about you and your identical twin Liv I'm Lou this is my cousin Finn and his girlfriend Destiny and her their best friend Matteo and my best friend Emma" Lou said "No I'm Liv Madie wears glasses I do not but anyway why are the cabins in ashes" I asked "It's a long story but there was a girl named Hazel who liked my boyfriend Xander and snuck into his cabin lit a candle for her date with his pillow and forget to put it out and it got knocked over and lit half the camp on fire speaking of my boyfriend here he comes now" Emma said and ran towards a boy with brown eyes and brown hair before he engulfed her in a hug and planting a kiss on her lips before he put his arm around her shoulder and walking back to us "Hey Lou who are these people" Xander asked "Hey Xander This my cousin Finn his girlfriend Destiny their best friend Matteo and Liv a friend of my twin Lacey yes I finally meet her Liv is also a identical twin her twins name is Maddie she where's glasses Liv does not what else oh and I have a boyfriend his name is Josh Wilcox" Lou said "Wow a lot of new people this Summer wait Liv as in Liv Rooney from Space Werewolves" Xander asked "Yep I'm Liv Rooney this is my fiancé Holden" I said "Hey dude" Holden said holding out his hand "Hey man I'm Xander camp counselor for Grizzly cabin and this is my adopted brother Griff I my family adopted him so he wouldn't have to go back to juvie at the end of last summer I know what you are thinking yes it is legal if your dad used too play football with the governor" Xander said looking at a boy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes "Cool" Holden said "Hey Griff go find your girlfriend Zuri" Xander said "Okay Xan" Griff said and ran off "Hey Lou Hey Xander" two strange voices said from behind me "Jorge you back why weren't you here last summer" Xander said giving a bro hug to a guy that has black curly hair black glass and brown eyes "Hey Tiffany" Lou said hugging a girl with black hair and dark brown eyes "Hey Xan and I was busy reinventing myself I not a slob anymore and guess who moved in next door to me" Jorge said "That is terrific Jorge and who moved in next door you" Xander asked "My new girlfriend Tiffany" Jorge replied "WHAT" Lou, Emma and Xander yelled "I told you they take the news well" Tiffany said sarcastically "I know I just wanted to get it over with and move on sweetie" Jorge said "Lou, Emma Xander let us explain" Tiffany said "I moved next door to Jorge after my first summer here I didn't tell you guys the next summer because we were dating and I was afraid of what you guys would think of me and Jorge dating" Tiffany said "WHAT" two strange voices said from behind us again "Hey Ravi" Jorge said giving a boy with black hair and brown eyes a bro hug "Hey Zuri" Tiffany said hugging a girl with black hair and brown eyes "Hey Tiff now did me Ravi here that right you and Jorge are dating" Zuri asked "Yes Zuri" Jorge replied and put his arm around Tiffany's shoulder before giving Tiffany a quick kiss on the cheek "Ok I'm gonna go back with Griff" Zuri replied walking away "Let's go sweetie" Jorge replied "Okay now that is over how are going to handle the camp" Ravi asked "I might have an idea give me a minute" Emma said pulling her phone out an walking away then returning two minutes later "Hey guys so I just finished talking to mom and she said that they are going to buy the camp also I'm camp director since I'm the oldest of us but Luke, Ravi, and Zuri you guys are co directors" Emma said "Yes" said another strange voice from behind us "Hey Luke" Xander said to a boy with brown hair and brown eyes "Hey Xander" Luke said "Okay is this all of your friends" I asked "Yeah" Lou said "Good now allow me to introduce my friends" I said "Hey guys come over here" I yelled to my family and friends they came over "Yeah Liv" Maddie said "Here are some new friends of mine" I said "Cool" Maddie yelled "Guys this is Emma and Xander they are dating, Tiffany and Jorge they are dating, Destiny and Finn they are dating, Zuri and Griff they are dating, Lou who is dating Josh, and Luke, Matteo, and Ravi who are single" I said pointing everyone out "And this is Josh who as I mentioned is dating Lou, Artie and Lacey they are dating Lacey is also Lou's identical twin, Andie and Dump Truck who are dating, Joey and Willow they are dating, Maddie and Diggie they are dating Maddie is also my twin, Parker and Val they are dating, Ruby and Jackson they are dating I only just meet Jackson today and this is my fiancé Holden and I'm Liv" I said pointing everyone out.