Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry for not updating but I'm in school and I've been busy.

Hey here is Chapter 8.

It is December 25 Christmas day

Emma's POV

I woke and realized it was Christmas I got up and grabbed the bullhorn that had been by my table and walked down stairs into the living room of the cabin "WAKE UP EVERYBODY IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING" I yell into the bullhorn then I heard the pitter patter of feet coming downstairs Luke holding Elliot, Zuri holding Asher, Griff holding Hudson and Connie holding Alice "MERRY CHRISTMAS" we all yelled "Let's open presents" Griff said sitting by the Christmas tree I realized Xander was holding a phone and looked like he was video talking to someone "Xander who are you talking to" I asked "Eric hold on I'll connect it to the Tv so he can see all of us" Xander said hooking his phone up to the tv "Hey Eric" We all said "Hey everyone I'm sorry I cant be there in person but at least I will be able to see your reactions to my gifts Emma you get my gift to you very last" Eric said "Okay first up To Emma from Ravi" Griff said handing me a small box I opened it and saw it was a gift card "It's for you to go shopping with Alice for clothes" Ravi said "Yes thank you Ravi" I said and this went on for a while Liv got a bunch of stuff for her baby boy Kyle Holden got a few pairs of shoes from Luke, Ravi, Xander, Eric, Joey, Parker and Blake he got an engagement ring from Liv and he got a bunch of stuff for his guitar from Lou, Maddie, Ruby, Val and Willow Ravi got a bunch of science stuff Connie got a bunch of stuff for Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice this went on for a while everyone got a bunch of stuff they like "To Emma from Xander" Griff said handing Xander a small box Xander got down on one knee and I covered my mouth with my hands "Emma Ross I love you and I knew that the second I laid eyes on you at your first campfire here that I wanted to ask you out but I couldn't express my feelings for you so I wrote you a song to ask you out and you said yes and I still remember that on that date Ravi heard me talking to Lou about what I was planning and the way I phrased it he thought I was going to kill you because I said I was going to whip out my axe and start shredding and he thought that meant I was going to get an axe and shred you but it meant I was going to whip out my guitar and start playing" Xander said and opened the box to reveal a simple purple ring in it with a pink gemstone in the center "Emma Ross I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me" Xander asked "YES A MILLION TIMES YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU" I yelled hugging Xander and giving him a kiss on the lips and he slid the ring on my ring finger on my left hand "To Connie From Ravi" Griff said handing Ravi a small box and Ravi got down on one knee and opened the small box to reveal an incredible ring that was light blue with a dark green ring in the center surrounded by an engraved snake "Connie Thompson I don't have a big speech but I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me" Ravi asked "Yes of course I will marry you Ravi" Connie said and Ravi slid the ring on Connie's ring finger on her left hand "To Jax From Luke" Griff said and handed a small box box to Luke and Luke got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal an incredible black ring with a bright green gem in the center "Jax I love you and I don't have a speech at all but I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry marry me" Luke said "Yes I will marry you" Jax said "To Griff from Zuri" Griff said pulling out a huge box "What did you get me Zuri" Griff asked opening the box to reveal a motorcycle the front half was grizzly cabin blue and had a white G on both sides and the back half was woodchuck cabin purple with a white Z on both sides "You got me a motorcycle" Griff asked "Yes I did" Zuri said "Awesome" Griff said "I know that it is awesome now what did you get me" Zuri asked "To Zuri From Griff" Griff said taking out a small box and getting down on one knee and Zuri gasped and covered her mouth with her hands "Zuri Ross I love everything about and I love you and I always will I know that there will never be a more perfect girl for me" Griff said and opened the box to reveal a simple light blue ring with a blood red gem in the center "Zuri I have always loved you since I first laid my eyes one you will you marry me" Griff asked "Yes of course I will" Zuri said crying tears of joys "She said yes" Griff said and slid the ring on Zuri's ring finger on her left hand and giving Zuri a kiss on the lips and hugging her "Zuri I have one more surprise for you" Griff said pulling a medium sized rectangular box out "To Zuri From Griff" Griff said handing Zuri the box Zuri opened the box and it was a customized hover board the front was woodchuck cabin purple with a white Z one the top where your feet go and the back half was grizzly cabin blue with a white G on top where your feet go "You got me a customized hover board" Zuri asked "Yes I did babe" Griff said giving Zuri a kiss on the lips then it was finally it was time for my gift from Eric "Finally I get to open my gift from Eric where is it" I asked "Finally To Emma From Eric" Griff said handing me a small box I opened it and inside was a note that said look outside and I opened the door and saw a purple helicopter then the pilot stepped out they were wearing a Navy uniform "Who is that" I asked and the person wearing the Navy uniform took of their helmet and it was Eric "ERIC" I yelled running up to him and jumping in his arm he spun me and I saw Xander was recording "That is Emma Ross this is her twin brother Junior Lieutenant Eric Ross of the U.S Navy he has been deployed in Afghanistan for the past month and he has returned home to surprise his family but mainly his sister for the holidays" Xander said "Oh my god Eric I cant believe you're actually here" I said crying "Did I surprise you" Eric asked me "Yes" I said crying than I felt a sharp pain I my stomach "AH" I yelled "Emma what's wrong" Eric asked then it hit me I'm going into labor "Xander I think I'm going into labor" I said in pain "Don't worry Emma I got you Hazel sweetie go get everything set up" Eric said and started carrying me to the infirmary once we got inside he quickly went to the back and laid me down on the bed "Get Xander please" I said "Okay Emma" Eric said and hugged me.

Eric's POV

"Xander Emma wants you I will continue recording" I said and Xander handed me his phone "Hey I'm Junior Lieutenant Eric Ross and I came home to spend Christmas with my family but mostly my twin sister Emma Ross who just went into labor with a baby boy that they named Austin I surprised everybody I told my two best friends Xander and Blake that I was coming home for Christmas so they could record it now I guess my Christmas present is a brand new nephew I loved the look one Emma's face when I took off my helmet Emma immediately burst into tears and ran up to me and into my arms I absolutely love my family and I cant wait to have kids of my own so I can surprise them at school" I said "Eric Emma and Xander would like you to be the first person other than them to see Austin they won't even let me see him" Hazel said "That is my lovely girlfriend Hazel but she wont be my girlfriend for long I also came home to propose to her" I said "Coming" I said I walked into the room Emma and Xander were in and I saw Emma holding Austin Emma already had put his dog tag necklace on him it said Austin on it "Hey Xander film this" I said handing Xander his phone and he pointed it at me and Hazel I got down on one knee and pulled a box out and opened it to reveal a simple orange ring for weasel cabin "Hazel Swearengen I love you and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me" I asked as she started crying as soon as I got down on one knee "Yes of course" Hazel said and I slid the ring on her finger "Oh my god Eric is this another reason you came home" Hazel asked "Yeah I wanted to surprise Emma with the helicopter and you with the marriage proposal I love you" I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the lips "Emma may I hold Austin" I asked "Of course" Emma said and handed me Austin he had dark blonde hair and blueish green eyes "Hey Austin I'm your Uncie Eric" I said in a baby voice as I was rocking him back and forth "His name is Austin Xander Ross-McCormick" Emma said

^^^^^Austin Xander Ross-McCormick^^^^^

 "I'm going to go get everyone" I said "Ok fell free to take Austin with you" Emma said "Ok" I said and I walked out of the room carrying Austin "Hey guys" I said when I got to the waiting room everyone looked up and saw me holding Austin "Hey Austin I'm your Uncie Luke" Luke said "Hey Austin I'm your your Uncie Ravi" Ravi said "Hi Austin I'm your Auntie Zuri" Zuri said and I took everyone to Emma's room and gave Austin back to Emma then my phone rang and I answered it "Hey Junior Lieutenant Ross it's Senior Lieutenant List we are deploying you to Afghanistan again I know you are with your family but the Navy needs you" Lieutenant List said "Sorry guys I have to go" I said "Bye" Everyone said "Bye Asher" I said picking Asher up from Emma's arms giving Asher a kiss on the forehead and a hug then giving Asher back to Emma "Hey guys I'm tired so I'm going to go to sleep" Emma said and Everyone left to their cabins and I went to the Navy Jet that was waiting for me and the jet left and took me to Afghanistan.

Finally this chapter is done I stopped writing it for a little while I will update this book in a few months sorry I really want to focus on my other book A Piper Squad Love Story.