Chapter 2

Hi guys this is my first story I'll update once a week or once every other week because I'm in school. Now onto the story.

The next morning

Liv's POV

I woke up and smiled at my boyfriend Holden his arms wrapped around me in a protective way I gave him a kiss on the lips and he immediately woke up smiling "Hi bae" I said "Hi babe" Holden said pulling me into another kiss before we headed downstairs into the kitchen and saw everyone was awake Andie and Dump Truck talking about welding, Joey and Willow talking about why Joey waited so long to ask her out, Maddie and Diggie talking about basketball, Lacey and Artie eating some pancakes that had their faces on them no doubt Artie made them, Val and Parker holding hands staring into each other eyes and, Josh and Ruby talking about Voltage when Holden tapped me on the shoulder and I turn around to face him "Everyone please stop what you are doing Diggie play the song" and Diggie starts playing True Love on his guitar and Holden gets down on one knee "Holden what is going on" I asked as I put my hands up to my mouth in shock "Liv Rooney I now realize that there will never be a more perfect girl for me so with that I ask" Holden says to me as he pulls out a purple velvet box out of his jacket pocket and opens it up to reveal a ring with a blue band coved by dolphins and purple gem in the center "Liv will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me" He asked "Yes of couse I'll marry you" I said extremely happy as he stands up and puts the ring on my ring finger on my left hand and pulls me into a deep kiss and I deepen it "Aw" everyone says "okay knock it of now guys" I said "Congrats Liv" Andie, Maddie and, Willow said "Wait Diggie you knew" I asked "Yes I did" Diggie responds "and thank you guys" I said "And Diggie how did you keep it a secret from Maddie" I asked "It was not easy" Diggie replied.

After breakfast

Liv's POV

I'm sitting on a lounge chair outside of the house admiring the engagement ring Holden got me when my mom comes out "Liv time to go" my Mom said "Ok" I said as I got up from the lounge chair and wet back inside to grab my suitcases I went upstairs and grabbed my two suitcases and went outside to the car and put my suitcases in the trunk and jumped in next to Holden who was next to Josh who was next to Ruby and behind me was Andi who was next to Dump Truck who was next to Parker who was next to Val holding her hand aned in front of me was Maddie who was next to Diggie who was next to Artie who was next to Lacey and in the very back was Joey and Willow and in the driver's seat was Aunt Dina and in the passenger seat was my Mom and we drove to the airport when we got there Aunt Dina parked and us teenagers all got out and grabbed our suitcases we each had two suitcases after we all gave my Mom and Aunt Dina hugs goodbye and we went inside and went through security and we got on the plane we got first class and this plane had tv's for every seat me and Holden on the first right, Josh and Ruby on the first left, Andi and Dump Truck on the second right, Parker and Val on the second left, Maddie and Diggie on the third right, Artie and Lacey on the third left and, Joey and Willow on the fourth right then a bunch of other people got on and the plane took off we had a one way flight to Moose Rump, Maine and on the way there me and Holden were watching Sing it Loud then we watched Voltage then we watched Space Werewolves then we watched Sing it Louder, Josh and Ruby only watched Voltage with bloopers, Andie and Dump Truck were watching something about welding the whole time, Parker and Val were watching Linda and Heather the whole time, Maddie and Diggie were watching basketball the whole time, Artie and Lacey were watching The Hunger Games marathon and, Joey and Willow were watching The Twilight marathon and everyone's movie or tv show ended as soon as we landed we all got off the plane and saw a bus that said Camp Kikiwaka and the bus driver looked just like Lacey we all got on and everyone flipped out when they saw me Josh and Ruby "look it's Josh Wilcox from Voltage and Ruby Smith from Sing it Louder and Liv Rooney from Voltage, Sing it Loud, Space Werewolves and, Sing it Louder" someone said and I looked over to who said it and it was a girl wearing a pink glittery jacket with a white under shirt and pink pants I walked over to her "Hi I am Liv Rooney" I said "What is your name" I asked "Destiny" she said "It's nice to meet you Destiny" I said "And who are these two boys" I asked pointing to two boys who were siting next to Destiny "This is my boyfriend Finn" Destiny said pointing to one with strait blonde hair "And this is my best friend Matteo" Destiny said pointing to the other one who had black curly hair "Ok I'll talk to you at camp ok" I said taking Holden's hand and sitting behind them while Andie and Dump Truck sat across from us, Parker and Val sat behind us, Maddie and Diggie sat behind Andie and Dump Truck, Joey and Willow sat behind Parker and Val and I realized that Lacey was talking to the bus driver who's name was Lou they hugged and when Lacey and Artie came back I grabbed her hand "Lacey why did you hug the bus driver" I asked "Do you remember how I told you I had a identical twin sister and our parents separated us at birth" Lacey asked "Yeah" I replied "Well that was my identical twin sister Lou" Lacey said "I knew you would find her one day" I said as Lacey and Artie sat behind Maddie and Willow and then I noticed that Josh and Ruby decided to sit next to a boy who was around Ruby's age Ruby sat next to the boy he had blond hair and crystal blue eyes as Josh sat next to her I realized that the whole bus ride Ruby was talking to the boy and Josh was talking to Lou and when we got to camp I realized that Josh and Lou were holding hands when they got off of the bus and Ruby was holding the boys hand when they got off and then Maddie got in between them and asked him what his name was and would he treat Ruby right and he nodded his head yes and Maddie came back "Ruby has a boyfriend his name is Jackson" Maddie told me.

Let me know if you guys have any idea.