Chapter 7

Here is Chapter 7 sorry it took me so long I have been busy with school.

The Next Morning

Everyone stayed the night at the infirmary because they were worried about Zuri and wanted to help Ravi and Connie with Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice.

Zuri's POV

I woke up and realized that I was in the infirmary I looked at the clock I it said 8:25 A.M November 24 meaning that Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice were born yesterday November 23 then I remembered what Stuart did to me yesterday and I started crying then a pair of strong arms wrapped around me I looked over to see Griff laying down beside me I have an awesome boyfriend I thought a movement in my arms snapped me out of my daze I looked down to see that I was still holding Asher I immediately stopped crying and looked over at all the beds and noticed all of them had someone in them some beds had two people in them Jessie and Tony were in one, Emma and Xander in one, Connie and Ravi in one, Lou and Blake in one, Hazel and Eric in one, Jax and Luke in one, Destiny and Finn in one, Tiffany and Jorge in one and My mom and dad in one I saw that Matteo was in one by himself as well as Bertram in one by himself but when I looked over toward the cribs I noticed all of them were empty I noticed that Luke was holding Hudson, Emma was holding Alice and Eric was holding Elliot while sleeping "WAKE UP EVERYONE ZURI IS AWAKE" Griff yelled and let go of me everyone jumped out of bed and rushed over to us "Zuri are you okay Griff told us what happened" Eric said holding me in a brotherly way "Yeah I'm fine but-" I said before I handed Griff Asher and rushed to the bathroom and threw up like I did for the past week I wiped me mouth and brushed my teeth before going back to the bed "Zuri are you okay" Eric asked I'm fine I just had to throw up like I have for the past week "Zuri are pregnant did you and Griff have sex a few weeks ago without any protection" Emma asked "I don't know if I'm pregnant if I am I'm keeping it and yes me and Griff did have sex a few weeks ago without protection" I replied "Griff how did you get to me so fast one second you were by the infirmary the next you were next to me beating the fuck out of Stuart" I asked "So Hazel did a test and turns out somehow I have the power of teleportation and the power to levitate both myself and other people and things" Griff replied "AWESOME" Luke and Griff yelled at the same time. "Zuri you can leave now it is alright if you are pregnant it is Griff's test results say Stuart did cum in you but not enough to get you pregnant" Hazel said "Well that is a relief" I said getting off the bed with Griff and handing Asher to Ravi then heading out the door to the infirmary with Griff's arm around my shoulders protectively and my arm around his waist and my head on his shoulder when we got out of the infirmary I saw Stuart and I started shaking then Griff pushed me behind him and Stuart pulled a gun out and pointed it at Griff "Zuri go inside" Griff told me and I ran inside "GUYS STUART IS OUTSIDE AND HAS A GUN POINTED AT GRIFF" I yelled "No one will hurt you little sis let's go"Eric yelled and we all started running outside leaving Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice with Hazel "YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME" I heard Stuart yell followed by a gun shot I ran as fast as I could beating everyone outside of the infirmary I saw Griff laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood I ran over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips "I love you" I told him "I love you to kill Stuart" Griff told me "I will" I said and tackled Stuart to the ground and snatching the gun from his hand and pointing it at him I heard the door to the infirmary open "GRIFF" I heard Xander yell "Kill him" I heard Emma say "I have a beater idea Xander, Eric, Ravi, and Luke why don't you kill him physically with no weapons" I said "LET'S DO IT" I heard Xander, Eric, Ravi and Luke yell I picked Griff up and helped him to into the infirmary "HAZEL" I yelled and Hazel came running out "GRIFF" Hazel yelled and helped me get him to the bed.

The Next Morning

Xander, Eric, Ravi and Luke killed Stuart

Griff's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it said 3:25 A.M November 25th "GRIFF YOUR OKAY" Zuri yelled hugging me that's when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I looked down and realized I was shirtless and my waist was bandaged up with blood stained trough on my right side then I remembered what Stuart did to me he shot me I could've died "Zuri are you alright and where's Stuart" I asked "I'm fine and so is your baby and Stuart is in hell Xander, Eric, Ravi and Luke killed him" Zuri said "Wait baby you're pregnant" I asked "Yes" Zuri said "Awesome but are we ready to be parents" I asked "I think so and besides Ravi said we can help him and Connie with Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice to help us learn how to take care of a newborn baby" Zuri said "Alright" I said "HEY EVERYONE GRIFF IS AWAKE" Zuri yelled and everyone came running in Xander first "Griff are you alright" Xander asked Eric's phone rang "Hello" Eric said "Hey Junior Lieutenant Ross it's Senior Lieutenant List we are deploying you to Afghanistan now get in your army uniform and a helicopter will pick you up at Camp Kikiwaka which is what are GPS locator on you says you are at is that correct" The man named Senior Lieutenant List said "Yes sir that is correct" Eric replied "Okay be ready in five minutes" Senior Lieutenant List said "Yes sir" Eric said and hung up "Crap bye guys I have to go the army needs me in Afghanistan" Eric said giving each of us a hug before going over to Asher, Elliot, Hudson and Alice "Bye Asher" Eric said picking Asher up and giving Asher a hug and a kiss on the forehead then laying Asher back down "Bye Elliot" Eric said picking Elliot up and giving Elliot a hug and a kiss on the forehead then laying Elliot back down "Bye Hudson" Eric said picking Hudson up and giving Hudson a hug and a kiss on the forehead then laying Hudson back down "Bye Alice" Eric said picking Alice up and giving Alice a hug and a kiss on the forehead then laying Alice back down then Eric went over to Hazel who was crying "Hey don't cry babe I'll send you a letter every week and video call you every night" Eric said giving Hazel a kiss on the lips and walking to the door as Eric reached the door Eric turned around "Bye everyone" Eric said before exiting the nursery.