⚠️"What the hell are you doing here?!"⚠️

A few months later~

Izukus pov

Its been a few months since Shinsou an I met Denki, we became close friends and denki convinced me to go to therapy. I did but I didn't really open up to the Therapist (Break the word Therapist you get The Rapist.) I didn't really speak much but when I'm with people I trust it's easier to speak.

We were all in the living room taking turns on persona 5 on the PlayStation (A/N(I have the game and I love it!)) The boss is actually kinda difficult to beat but we manage to beat it. We were all laughing happily untill we heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door and tense up, I began to shake a little and started to do the breathing exercises denki taught me back in the hospital. I calmed down and got up "I'll get it!" I said as denki and shinsou also got up "I'll come with" "Me to!" They both wanted to come with me I smiled a little and hugged them both and we started to head to the door. I opened it and my heart dropped so fast "What the hell are you doing here?" I said coldly "D-de.. Izuku." He chose carefully "I-i.." he started "No. Kacchan. Stop. Are you here to bully me more! To call me quirkless "Deku"?! I'm tired of being your fucking punching bag for you and your lakeys!" I shouted at him "Listen Izuku.. I'm sorry.. what I did was wrong. I know sorry won't change anything in the past but.. I wanna make it up to you." He said and by the sound of it he meant it "Whatever kacchan.. you've bullied me since I was four.. 10 years later you apologize to me? Why.. why did you even bully me in the first place? What did I ever do to you.." I looked down and I felt arms go around my waist pulling me into a gental hug, it felt like denki "So you're this 'Kacchan' guy?" I hear Shinsou say "My names katsuki bakugou!" He froze on place "Why did you bully Izuku?" He asked firmly, he's using his quirk! "Shinsou.." I said quietly "I didn't wanna get made fun of by hanging out with him for being quirkless.. I let the popularity get to my head and I wish I didn't.. that was a mistake and I don't wanna make it again" kacchan said before he was released from his control he sighs "I get it of you never wanna see me again.." I look at him "Kacchan.. " I sigh a little before looking at Shinsou ".. kacchan come in.." I said and backed up a little and let kacchan in we went to the living room and I was mostly quiet Shinsou pick up on this and so did denki, I can easily talk with them because I trust them but I don't trust kacchan.. denki sighed a little "Izu.. do you not trust this pomeranian?" I look at denki and he could see in my eyes that I didn't "makes sense.." he hugged me and I hugged back he ruffled my hair and I giggle "Denki! How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?!?" He laughs a little "Your hairs to poofy to NOT do it!" Me and denki were happily laughing while kacchan and shinsou talked. Me and denki started to get into a play fight which I won and we bursted out laughing again.

Shinsous POV

"so.. katsuki? Right? How'd you find out about Izuku.. ya know.." I looked at Izuku and smile softly, he was play fighting with Kaminari. "well, I saw the news article on the news.. I immediately sent it to my mom.. me and my mom were close to the Midoriya family.. but if we had know THAT was happening we'd have called to police.. we could have saved him sooner.. and here I want to be a hero.. I couldn't even save the damn nerd.." he sounded a little sad so I gently patted his head "You didn't know.. so it's not your fault.." he tensed up when I touched him so I took my hand away ".. Ya know.. I've found out the Izu can talk easily when he's with people he trusts.. so maybe you can prove to him that you've change and maybe he'll learn to trust you."

Izukus pov

I almost forgot kacchan was here until I heard him sigh I then when silent and looked at him "..." "listen here nerd. I'm fucking sorry for what I did. The popularity got to my head.. just like you said it would .This is completely on me.. maybe.. if I hadn't of been mean to you I could have saved you.." he sounded sincere, I wanted to believe him but I couldn't. "y-you're l-lying" I wanted to believe him badly but I just couldn't "I'm not lying Izuku.. " he sighs "I don't expect you to believe or even forgive me for the shit I put you through, but I wanna make it up to you as best as I can." He looks down "Izuku.. I wanna help fix what I caused.. and I need you to trust me.. I know that's gonna be hard.. but I promise I will make it up to you.". He sighs a little "..." I look at toshi and Kami for biting my lip looking back at kacchan ".. fine.. " I said and I felt a little queezy but I ignored the feeling. "I'm gonna go the to bathroom.." I said getting up heading to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I locked the door and picked up my blade that I kept hidden I was wearing long sleeves so they shouldn't notice.. right?? I pressed the blade to my skin and closed my eyes N-no.. not again.. fight it Izuku! Fight the urge! But it was to late I opened my eyes and looked at the red liquid coming out my arm, the pain felt so weirdly comforting.