Dreams and Nightmares

Izukus Pov

It was late in the afternoon, Dad came back from his patrol and started making some food. I walk into the kitchen and look at him "Dad? Would you like any help?" I asked and walk next to him, "Sure Izuku, I'm making Katsudon I know that's your favourite" I smile and hug him gently, I then wash my hands and help dad with cooking. After we all ate I was snuggled against Tosh, me Toshi, dad and pops were watching a movie, since it's December we all decided the movie was gonna be Christmas related. After a while I ended up falling asleep.

Aizawas POV

The problem child and Shinsou were both asleep, me and Mic carried them to bed before going to bed ourselves. Mic was asleep within minutes of laying down, I snuggled up against him before falling asleep.

(dadzawas dream Gifted by Izuku)l but they don't know that)

I was surrounded by cats, lots of cats. Most of them were nuzzling against me and some were laying on me sleeping peacefully. This is the Best dream ever. I'm surrounded by cuteness. I love this!

Morning (6:30am)

Izukus Pov

I woke up and nuzzle into the bed, it was nice and warm. After a few minutes I got up and got changed into warm clothes, I went down stairs and dad was already awake. I felt weird, like sick but not sick at the same time. I shook the feeling sitting down at the table in the kitchen "Toshi isn't up yet?" I asked looking at dad "he is, he went to the store to get somethings. I'm not sure what but eh it doesn't matter right now.. How was your sleep Izuku?" Dad looked at me and smiled softly "Oh it was good, thanks for asking" I smile back at him. Toshi came into the kitchen "Morning Izubabs" I blush at the name "M.. Morning toshi" I stutter embarrassed "How was your sleep?" He placed the his bag down then wraps his arms around me "It's was good, thank you" I smile happily and softly nuzzle into him "Have we got anything planned for today?" I ask looking at dad "Yep, were going to go see one of my work colleagues. You may know of him, his hero name is Hawks." He places a plate of waffles on the table I look at dad "The Hawks!" I say just bursting with excitement "I need to make a good first impression" I say and nibble at my waffles. I thinking about meeting Hawks.

??? Pov (Bet you can guess it after the last paragraph)

I was walking around my living room tidying up a little, I did have guests coming over after all. After I finished the living room I started to clean my kitchen, then the door bell rang, I dried my hands before going to open the door "Oh, Hey Shota, Mic and Shinsou. Come in." I say and smile, I noticed a certain green haired boy with them "Oh, who might you be?" I asked him, he smiles brightly "I'm Izuku Aizawa, It's a pleasure to meet you Hawks" he bowed a little. I let them all in but Izuku was all that was in my mind, I hadn't met him before so I don't fully trust him yet but he does seem nice. Izuku sat in between me and Aizawa he seemed a little nervous and it was awkwardly quite. "Anyone want anything to drink?" I ask getting up "I'll have a coffee" shota said "Same here" Shinsou chimed in "I'll have a tea" said Mic, Izuku tensed up a little which caught my eye, I gently patted his head "You want anything Izuku?" He nuzzles my hand a little "M..May I have a coffee?" He said softly Looking at me shyly. Wonder what's made him this shy to ask for something.. I won't pry into his past though, he'll tell me if he wants "Okay, three coffees one tea" I say walking to the kitchen, I hear someone follow me but I assumed it was either Mic or shota, "Need any help Hawks?" I hear Izuku say. I smiled softly "That would be lovely Izuku." I glance at him before starting to make the drinks, Izuku was next to me I noticed a couple of scars on his neck "Might I ask where these scars came from?" I lightly touched them, he tensed up "P..please don't touch them" he shuffles away a little I look at him before Hugging him "I'm sorry.." he hugged back hesitantly "mm.. it's fine Hawks." He softly said. He Shivers a little nuzzling into me, "You cold Izuku?" He nodded slightly pulling out the hug and looked up at me. I smile softly, "Wait here for a few secs" I went upstairs into my room looking for a hoodie he could borrow. Once I found one I walked back to the kitchen and gave it to him "Here Izuku, this may help warm you up." He took it and put it on, it was baggy on him, he flapped his arms a little "It's big.. I like it" he smiles. "glad you like it" I finished making the drinks and me and Izuku took them in to the living room placing them on the coffee table.