CHAPTER 1

It is a pitchblack night. No moonlight, no streetlights, only stars. "Why am I crying? Am I really always like this? Do I always dream to reach a star I couldn't reach?" It's impossible, but I believe through God, it is always possible, dreaming for a dream that is impossible in a worldly perspective. "Oh no, flashbacks again." I wish I could go back in being happy again. I love nostalgia, at the same time I don't, for nostalgia is very memorable but at the same time, it allows you to realize you can never go back in being happy again. I want to be a child again, hehe.

(Light shines extraordinarily bright, extreme explosion sound)

"Woah! What was that? Why is it so bright? It is already 3 AM!" It was very surreal, it was an angel of God that appeared to me. Woohh! She's so beautiful! Look at her skin! It's so scarless and smooth! I hope I have that too. But what is her business here? "Thou hast sorrows of thy past, sorrows that are inevitable, sorrows that are in thine hand. Worry not! Weep not! For God is merciful that He delivered His servant to thee. Thou art a faithful one I cannot unsee, hence thou hast been an exception to the cross. God offered thee a part of His sovereignty and extreme power, a power to witness His will and works and for thee to rejoice and never weep again." I was speechless, I couldn't understand a word she's saying so I said: "Waah, what..do.. thee..seeketh.." It was very embarrassing but she said: "Oh, I'm sorry, I have to switch my poetic speech to you because you can't understand..😅 What do you want? Millennial generation speech? Filipino? Bisaya? Tell me so I can fulfill my task in the Lord." I said: "Millennial!" Then she said: "Very well, I have to be sassy since that's the case.. so you, Normike Martin Thompson, son of.. wait I forgot, I have to change my speech.. ehem ehem.. so you, for God was compassionate for you, He will give you a part of His power... Isn't that very cool? 'BRUH!'" I couldn't hold it in, an angel who was trying to talk in my generation... So I laughed...really hard.