CHAPTER 6 (LAST CHAPTER)

Then I woke up, back in my original present. Wait, what?! It was just a dream! But I still don't have Valentine to like me, oh great, what a difference! What's this in my bag? A letter?: From Valentine: "Dear Martin, the first time I saw you, you struck my heart right away. But now, I am going away to San Fransisco for college. The thought of you and your existence really makes me think again in leaving this place. I will surely miss you, and I will never forget you together with our moments together, especially at the restaurant hehe. But too bad you don't like me back and I can't force someone to shift their hearts to someone else. I am nothing but a nuisance to your life. Now, I am not asking you to like me back anymore, but please consider a favor for me, that you will finally forgive me." Oh mann!! I need to go to her right away!!! I went to her house really tense and asked her mother where did she go, her mother answered: "In the airport, for she is now going to San Fransisco for college, why do you ask?" I didn't have the time to explain so I just said really quick: "I just love your daughter really much, okay thank you bye!!!" She said: "Huh? Valentine didn't tell me she has a secret admirer? Ohhh, atleast I know now, I have now a proper reason to tease her hihi. Oh youth, they are so cute." With adrenaline, I ran towards the airport. While I was still running I blamed myself saying: "Come on Martin! Why did you question God that you were the one who shoved her down in the first place! Anyways thank You Lord for reminding me!" I faced above and I saw the angel in the clouds, saying: "Go! reach thy treasure! reach thy dreams!" Then I finally got into the airport. Whew.. it was just only 50 minutes! It's not that far anyways but it is quite an achievement! Then I went inside and searched for her everywhere. Then while I was searching for her in the big crowd, I saw her amidst it, she was very blooming. She saw me back and smiled at me very beautiful. Then I went to her, and said: "Let this floor be our Holy Ground, remember this spot whenever you miss me." The visage fire was present again above her head as she smiled. And she answered: "How come Martin? Did you already learned the lesson?" I kneeled at her and said: "I'm really sorry I was very prideful, that even the one I got attached, just because of my pride, I buried her in my heart alive." And she answered: "Get up now Martin! I already forgave you before you even did this." As I stood up, she said another statement: "See? God's wisdom is truly without comprehension." I was really shocked for she said the same words of the angel. I asked: "Was it you? The angel in my dreams?" She answered: "I was always an angel in your dreams, for I love you and I behold the Holy Spirit." So I smiled above and glorified God saying: Glory to God in the highest! For He planned all my dreams and my sufferings in order for me to return to Him! Glory be to Him!" Then after, Valentine grabbed my hand and put it in her head and I reacted and said: "No!! There's fire in your head! I might get burned!" She wondered and replied: "Huh? Fire? What fire?!" I, again, have to cover my mistakes and said: "Fire... That is in my heart saying I love you yieeee!!!" I fingerhearted and pointed to her again, and everyone laughed, everyone also recorded us with videos for the moment was really funny and epic. Then she blushed and said: "If there is fire, it must be my love for you given by the Holy Spirit to bond us forever. Amen."

And everyone lived happily ever after. Now that concludes my story of the lovestory in April, a story more focused on the lesson of being a Christian. Now tell me readers, "Did you learn the lesson?"