CHAPTER 2

"Hey why are you laughing?! Is my speech really that bad?! Focus more on the power that will be given to you! Duh, I wonder why God chose you to take part of His power." Then I said and stopped my laughter: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was just extremely shocked that an angel appeared in my sight, then tries to talk in a Millennial generation way." Then she answered: "Okay, let's move on now, now God saw your life, like He usually does.. duhhh... But He realized that your problems or what Christians call your 'cross' is really way too much. So He felt compassion for you and lets you enable to see the scenes in your past and change it. But beware, God's wisdom is without comprehension, so I suggest that you won't change the destiny, but gather the thought in your mind that 'Why did God give me the power at the first place if He doesn't want me to use its highest potential anyway? So...just don't mind my suggestion!😅 Use your power while it is still present! BRUH!" Woah.. I'm not even a true Christian, I just know God and that's it, I don't know more.. Still the way she talks is so cute!! Kawaii!! No no no!! Martin! Stop dreaming! You can't like an angel! Then she added: "If you are wondering how to use your power, there is a scroll, a holy scroll that I will give to you, it allows you to use your power through opening it and thinking about a scene or a memory in your past. Don't worry, it is very millennial-user-friendly, it has Messenger of the past, Pastbook, Snappast, Tiktok of the Past and Mobile Legends of the Past. Duh, it's only the same apps in mobile phones, only with pasts on it. It's like an android mobile phone so don't you worry BRUH, God is considerate to everybody. So.. that's it! You can also send an email for me in Gmail of the Past and also video call me in Past Zoom, only if you have any issues so... Ciaooo!! I'll be off now!" "Wait... Wait..!!" And.. she left. So what to do in this power first hmm. Oh yeah! I remember I was grieving after the loss of my beloved Valentine! (Not loss as if dead but loss due to uncrushing) I have to use this scroll to change the past and be happy again!! Wooohooo!! Thank you Lord!! But.. I have to sleep now, I'm really exhausted... (Cocka-doodle-oo!!) Oh no.. don't tell me.. AHHH!! IT'S ALREADY SIX AM!!